Epic Perfect World

EAs

eternalagony23

If this is trolling then they are the worst troller ive ever seen, what i think it is 2 kids QQing on a forum, and or they are trying to farm posts.

rofl you are big sux rofl

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
demon EA with 3 spark has no skill this is why i play insta cast sage ea cuz its extremely skill dependent :police:
# Demon cast ea

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Why do chickens lay eggs?

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
best mass pk class
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Just wondering why i just about every ea demon now, spark, ig kill lol?
Btw the only EA who can 3spark kill people efficiently , over and over , is Soochi.
All other dark EA's i've seen doing it , works pretty badly most times, sure they get one or another kill but not worth the chi wasted and immunes.

That beeing said 2aps with quickshot , with constant purges going is extremelly efficient in mass PK, unless you are at negative luck with purge procs ofc. You are just going to end up purging alot ,and tbh the damage against any LA/AA class is good. If you get to debuff properly WR's, even some of them end up droping quiete easy i would say.

But like every class ( and culti) have downsides. Don't think everyone plays EA tho , in matter of fact i believe there are more MG's and WF's then EA's atm.
Just my 2cents
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Btw the only EA who can 3spark kill people efficiently , over and over , is Soochi.
All other dark EA's i've seen doing it , works pretty badly most times, sure they get one or another kill but not worth the chi wasted and immunes.

That beeing said 2aps with quickshot , with constant purges going is extremelly efficient in mass PK, unless you are at negative luck with purge procs ofc. You are just going to end up purging alot ,and tbh the damage against any LA/AA class is good. If you get to debuff properly WR's, even some of them end up droping quiete easy i would say.

But like every class ( and culti) have downsides. Don't think everyone plays EA tho , in matter of fact i believe there are more MG's and WF's then EA's atm.
Just my 2cents
Very efficient lol
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Areashi

• Banned
dont cry because you're shit lmao
The irony hahahahahahahahaha

infernchidhu

Very efficient lol

game
fraps.exe get ready

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Very efficient lol

ELEMAYOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WRECKAGE AHAHHAHAAHAAHAHA
I LOVE THIS DUDE

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Very efficient lol

Don't get me wrong but you're not even 50% close to as annoying as Soochi can be.
You have 3sparked me like 8 or 9 times the other day and i died once to it. Soochi 3 sparks once , kill 3-4 people. 
2.2 aps 3sparked > CT ea 3sparked. Anytime. The purge is a killer , that's been proved over and over tbh.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Don't get me wrong but you're not even 50% close to as annoying as Soochi can be.
You have 3sparked me like 8 or 9 times the other day and i died once to it. Soochi 3 sparks once , kill 3-4 people.
2.2 aps 3sparked > CT ea 3sparked. Anytime. The purge is a killer , that's been proved over and over tbh.
Shut the *** up, he won you both lost ahahhahaa
Kinsei is 1009 times the EA YOU will ever be

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Very efficient lol

oooooh.... kill em LOL :))

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ea is rly sux class atm

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
8-9? nah 2-3 maybe but ok, i use aps in mass pk atm cuz lag and freeze, i'm sage and not so fast like demon ea.
Soochi 3 spark ig kill 4-5,doing it for 10 years, i have no say in the matter, but i died 1/20
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Shut the *** up, he won you both lost ahahhahaa
Kinsei is 1009 times the EA YOU will ever be
He won what exactly ? Last i check he never 1vs1'ed me or Soochi , neither i do them to have lost something to him/her.

As for beeing better EA lol pls no jokes this late on evening.I play EA when i'm extremelly bored of MG for a month or two , then i dont play it for 3-4 months maybe , and i sure get more kills and less deaths then 80% of the EA's who play it full time. Never said i'm better then anyone on it.
8-9? nah 2-3 maybe but ok, i use aps in mass pk atm cuz lag and freeze, i'm sage and not so fast like demon ea.
Soochi 3 spark ig kill 4-5,doing it for 10 years, i have no say in the matter, but i died 1/20
I think you alone killed me once , and was my MG , i recall was a PK at sirry , and you 3sparked, BV'ed, StormRage.
Now if you count everytime i die with you + everyone else that's another story. By that i can say i killed everyone 1000 times i guess.

Also Soochi's 3spark is effective not only due to his gear but he actually can do this in a way no one can, he times it perfectly  and well cultivation wise , quiete honestly 3sparking as a sage EA is a pure waste ( i think the same about demon however it can give far more kills due to the aps increase). Specially if you are Soochi yes.