• Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Happy bday Cami(Camoria) :pig-3: :pig-2: :pig-26: :pig-26: :pig-26: :pig-26:

Lez all thanks that spoon that made u OP WF 29 years ago :pig-35: :pig-35:

icyyuki

amg happy birthday Cami!! <3 

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.

Zirkon

I wished you Already cami
But happy birthday noob

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Camoria

• Señorita
  • Characters: Camoria
  • Faction: Tyrants
What in the World!!!.  This Gio LMFAO

Offline Quit

• Quited
Happy Birthday Cams! I cant greet you in skype im shy eh! :-[

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Camoria

• Señorita
  • Characters: Camoria
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOL too cute @ IDestroyYou

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
That chocolate. :normal-26: :normal-26: :normal-26:

Happy birthday!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

eternalagony23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Happy birthday and may all your dreams come true, and may God bless you and your family with another beautiful year added to your life...

...and this looks soooo deliciously, enjoy all the treats...

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Happy birthday Cami!