Epic Perfect World

Class Restriction Rings

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
are u implying that there are more bad players in epw than pwi ? because if you are, you definitely lost the argument right there, because there aren't ANY good pwi players i can assure u that XD, side note, demon venomancer is an OPd class, it is not only his opinion, it is literally everyones, Agatio has stated many times, that he wants to balance them but he just doesn't know how to without making them completely useless
I have no interest of the players skill level in that sh it hole of a game. I'm yet to see something as more op and broken than APS which every melee has on epic.

infernchidhu

I have no interest of the players skill level in that sh it hole of a game. I'm yet to see something as more op and broken than APS which every melee has on epic.
I dont think aps is broken, i think they lack versatility of damage in most cases ( meaning only physical damage usually ) cept seeker i guess, simply because 5 aps is reachable on every server, but insta cast is only reachable here, that just gives caster classes a distinct advantage over any aps class so to speak, but obviously devs have taken steps to tone them down, so yea aps is not broken imo ( cept for assassins, i find that class retarded in general lol ) 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Who told you it was always meant to be 30 secs, heavy load has always been a 15 sec cd skill as I said from few months ago I will say again for those that still don't know.
Trailer trash pwi/china gms got the skill description wrong.
A patch fixed the description it is 15 secs on pwi/china, it was nerfed here cause there are so many bad players like yourself that think veno is a op class.
rofl Im superior to you and everyone in your faction by an infinite amount, also best wf on epw >me< know for a fact its broken, the fact that you say aps is OP in another post proves you know nothing, everything except sin is a joke with aps except aps ea having 1 niche role where its useful (but still inferior to chan ones)
All of the people complaining that wf needs to be either a dd or a support class need to remember that the class is both. Debuffing is part of our job. Stop trying to limit everyone to one play style of wf, thanks.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
All of the people complaining that wf needs to be either a dd or a support class need to remember that the class is both. Debuffing is part of our job. Stop trying to limit everyone to one play style of wf, thanks.
veno is indeed a DD+support class... that means you are supposed to do max possible dmg on a debuffed target and not camp def 24/7 and saying you are a DD (dont take it personal... its no offense towards you)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
I can't +1 this enough,  this is exactly what some people just don't get.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Cool, now you just proved that restricting rings would barely change anything (I agree with you). The truth is, that if you're a skilled player, you don't need additional ring to survive 1v1. Good weapon + tome + cape + cube is enough. In fact the ring does have too many drawbacks to be worth using it in most cases.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion