Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i just suffered through this entire video... honestly its bs.. normally i find you rather amusing but youre really off base with this one.. i volunteer my psy which has 1148 magic to help u test so u realize exactly how much of a difference full magic makes.. IGN EViE..

Last Edit: Sept 28, 2015, 09:13 pm by Caique

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Let`s all please take a moment to admire another Miracle of mighty Lord Mentalista.

Thank you, Oh Great one, for this enlighting moment.

Shall your wise word spread ever so strong throughout all the Interwebs.

Shall your image resplend among kittens, twerks and Illuminati confirmed`s on Youtube.

Salami.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Let`s all please take a moment to admire another Miracle of mighty Lord Mentalista.

Thank you, Oh Great one, for this enlighting moment.

Shall your wise word spread ever so strong throughout all the Interwebs.

Shall your image resplend among kittens, twerks and Illuminati confirmed`s on Youtube.

Salami.
Illuminati is real and reptilians too, u should not play with that.  ???

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Mentalista is the best, deal with it :normal-35:

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this I had an important nap that needed attending to.
I stand by my previous statement that this 'experiment' is bs.. my skill damage was still much higher than yours was and someone is more likely to die to my damage faster than yours... and in the grand scheme of things that is what the ultimate goal is.. to kill your opponent.. I will say this and then I'm done discussing the topic... as I said when I spoke with you in game.. you cannot conduct an experiment without establishing a proper baseline, considering multiple factors, magic attack, crit rate, attack lvls.. you used your build with pots to make your point that higher magic attack isnt worth the investment.. when i challenged this by saying you should find more psys with different builds and test their damage as well to consider your experiment complete your response was "fallacies" and then you logged off.. you are not concerned with providing a well thought out, accurate, complete experiment.. you want to peddle your opinion as gold and discount the facts.. your video still remains 20 minutes of wasted bandwidth..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline badapple504

Argentina.
Do your test on Cynic bm than you can show real stats your bm gear suck compared to others....

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Do your test on Cynic bm than you can show real stats your bm gear suck compared to others....
well im guessing here but the test was more meant to show how little the dmg diff is, not how much you can hit on a toon
i noticed also that the bm was not full geared (he also said so)
imo
maxing out on mag is still viable build you will have good dmg against everything, in mass there is tons of debuff factors that will count in making the dmg difference so much more than your tests conclude, but as a sage i like being crit build over all....kekekekekeee
if i ever do go thro the hassle and back to demon (demon psy is osom mkay)  il be using full mag set tho....demon rewards full mag build better than sage ..but that`s just me and my 2 cents

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
 (demon psy is osom mkay)
srsly? demon psy is pretty garbage in mass compared to sage imo

Goldengate

srsly? demon psy is pretty garbage in mass compared to sage imo
Shouldn't you be camping DEF in mass PK? 
On-topic: You don't have a right to call anything garbage because of your preferences... 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this I had an important nap that needed attending to.
I stand by my previous statement that this 'experiment' is bs.. my skill damage was still much higher than yours was and someone is more likely to die to my damage faster than yours... and in the grand scheme of things that is what the ultimate goal is.. to kill your opponent.. I will say this and then I'm done discussing the topic... as I said when I spoke with you in game.. you cannot conduct an experiment without establishing a proper baseline, considering multiple factors, magic attack, crit rate, attack lvls.. you used your build with pots to make your point that higher magic attack isnt worth the investment.. when i challenged this by saying you should find more psys with different builds and test their damage as well to consider your experiment complete your response was "fallacies" and then you logged off.. you are not concerned with providing a well thought out, accurate, complete experiment.. you want to peddle your opinion as gold and discount the facts.. your video still remains 20 minutes of wasted bandwidth..

Thats not what happened on game, u said to me on PM that u could do more dmg than a psy with 45% crit base and this made me want to logoff, im dealing with a stubborn ppl who reject the truth even when she volunteer the experiment, keep thinking that u will hit 50% more than others psy and one day the universe gonna give u that gift, check this video again, its you here, lock this topic GM for real, im done...

Last Edit: Sept 29, 2015, 11:03 am by Caique

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked as requested.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.