Epic Perfect World

x2 channelling on veno gear

Offline Yasmen

• Characters: Yasmen
I know, that's why I said make more accounts.
Then he can log x number of alts per trial.

what if pc cant log more then 2-3 account

pikachuchu

Then that sucks for you and you need to deal with that.
Otherwise you need to do the other ways of farming.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

do events
1.5k ec / playoffs
bh, fire legion, ns
its not supposed to be , hey im gonna farm 1 trial with 200 alts and get 1k dama , we could just put them to gods givings, remove all farming methods and leave just pv alone, 10k coins = 1 dama, right? we'd make same amount of dama all and would be just with 1 acc ;c
the game is fine as it is now, just get used to the idea that u are not supposed to farm 1k damas a day

Goldengate

its rly low chance to get channl on top/leg/foot veno....
i wasted more then 23k DAMA=600kec+ and still no have x2 channl i dont ask for x2 on wrist i speak about top/leg/foot
i wish agatio can make luck like archer chance to get Channeling 1~3% - 8.16%
betetr from 3.91%...
just plz ask ur self how u feel when u wast 600kec on x2 channeling and no get it at end .
Life isn't fair Yasmen... I wasted a total of 30K damascene ores on my R8 just to get to 93% channeling. At the same time I find myself lucky enough to complete my DEF gears before achieving my goal. Just keep on working towards it and one day you will achieve what you want to achieve.  O:-)

Offline Yasmen

oher way of farming u wait evry weak for trials and u need lvl many alts to 150 wast of time frist place
and ns farm and farm then dumb boy from who done gear with luck as u said kill u then pick drop.
or u will do 10ec by10ec then go sz?!

Offline Yasmen

Life isn't fair Yasmen... I wasted a total of 30K damascene ores on my R8 just to get to 93% channeling. At the same time I find myself lucky enough to complete my DEF gears before achieving my goal. Just keep on working towards it and one day you will achieve what you want to achieve.  O:-)

lol....1day nice word well come when i die sure but u was try to get max channl i only need -6 on top/leg/foot one of them will make my channl enough.

heiro

tbh all luck, i made my wf full -6 with 320 ish dama (and 420 ish for honing), and i dont main it, but my ea cost a good 120k dama, so yea, all luck

Offline Nea

• Game Master
oher way of farming u wait evry weak for trials and u need lvl many alts to 150 wast of time frist place
and ns farm and farm then dumb boy from who done gear with luck as u said kill u then pick drop.
or u will do 10ec by10ec then go sz?!
ares, morai, daily bh on atleast 5 toons , still something, fire legion, snake isle race ( u need just to run like brainless chicken ) go use ur trial alts and do goshiki on all (100 st + 300 ec  atleast? ) ns farming (vit wb, just camp crystals, atleast 800 coins/h, 1 ds neck/ week ) , farm lunar and engrave sht and sell for more or just be like omnislasher and buy for low, sell for more and just afk at misfo asking 50k ec for a 130lp genie :police:
oh and
since u have 3.33 sin and all sht u stated
W O R L D   B O S S    F A R M I N G

pikachuchu

If it takes you 10 ec per 10 ec then that's what you gotta do.
No one said farming is fun.  :police:

Offline Yasmen

tbh all luck, i made my wf full -6 with 320 ish dama (and 420 ish for honing), and i dont main it, but my ea cost a good 120k dama, so yea, all luck

u was looking on best channl chill....
this rly mad to was 23k dama for no one of gear -6

Goldengate

I am trying to motivate Yasmen to keep on going and you just come here and show off how lucky you are?!  :normal-11:
If you don't main it just give the account to Yasmen and make her happy... 

Offline Yasmen

I am trying to motivate Yasmen to keep on going and you just come here and show off how lucky you are?!  :normal-11:
arldy got friend trying gve me his veno got channl on all his gear but i dont love this way i need get it by my self not by others all i need from agatio
make chance more lucky.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I am trying to motivate Yasmen to keep on going and you just come here and show off how lucky you are?!  :normal-11:
arldy got friend trying gve me his veno got channl on all his gear but i dont love this way i need get it by my self not by others all i need from agatio
make chance more lucky.
the chance is fine, u have issues

Offline Yasmen

the chance is fine, u have issues
u still die event no channl now stop comments u.

Goldengate

make chance more lucky.
I really don't know what to say. I would have accepted the account since all the farming stuff is already done... :pig-28: