Epic Perfect World

use auction house for selling/buying points

I think its a good idea if we use the auction house for selling and buying points in game. 

Offline Agatio

• Hi.
  • profile picture by Mari ✿
It's a good idea indeed, but there's no way to implement it without game source.
retired

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Arestatist
cant make a box that give point , like events reward (bvg/hvh/ ....)?!

Online Nea

• Game Master
  • M♥
  • Mana was here♥
  • Characters: Nea EA Camp
  • Faction: EPW_Team
cant just make an item like
5 Donation points Ticket
in game, as an item
and put the stuff u have in the shop like
10 donation points exchanged at a npc for 1 id stone
10 donation points exchanged at a npc for 1 chest that contains all titles ? and if too many titles for 1 inventory , u can always make it like
chest breaks into 10 chests, each of those chests having x amount of titles that player just clicks, opens other chest, the titles problem being solved? (if is this easy)
donation points ticket  for x amount of damas, raps etcetera
and other one that requires more points at once and gives way more dama ( which would represent that discount the boutique has) ?
stuff that would be a problem would just remains the gender change  i suppose which cant be applied, right?
so ppl would sell the donation points easier, kinda..
donators would just receive a mail in game with an amount of tickets according to how many points they bought..?

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
5 Donation points Ticket
in game, as an item
10 donation points exchanged at a npc for 1 chest that contains all titles ? and if too many titles for 1 inventory , u can always make it like
chest breaks into 10 chests, each of those chests having x amount of titles that player just clicks, opens other chest, the titles problem being solved? (if is this easy)
and other one that requires more points at once and gives way more dama ( which would represent that discount the boutique has) ?
stuff that would be a problem would just remains the gender change  i suppose which cant be applied, right?
donators would just receive a mail in game with an amount of tickets according to how many points they bought..?
good fcking idea

Offline Goldenwishes™

• Forum Veteran
  • Once you go black, you never turn back.
  • Characters: Goldenwishes
  • Faction: Golden™
5 Donation points Ticket
in game, as an item
Why are you trying to be Domgrath in a different formatting style?
Anyways, it would be nice to auction items but sadly its impossible...
Quote from: Goldengate
Feel me <3

LillySatou

Can't be done unless Jolly Old Jones was modified (he's in the old 1.4.x starter areas for Elves, Humans and Untamed.)