Epic Perfect World

Question

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Why do people go crazy when you tell them something already but they be suprised when it happens? About an

hour ago i was doing warsong and i invited a few people so i could defend the pavs and i was going to pay them

50ec each to leave when the pavs got done. when i told this 1 guy I'm about to give him 50ec so he can leave he

got mad at me and was being intolerable. He was ignoring what i was saying so i kicked him and asked him

again did he want 50ec, but instead he raged wc. I told him from start i needed the wristbands and i needed

people to defend the pavilion so the last boss appear. Than he start pming me telling me I'm going to get

banned for kicking him, but i told him from start i just needed people to defend the pavilions. Why do people get

mad when you already tell them whats going to happen but they blame you for what they didn't understand >.<?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Sweetie u will learn really quick that people do not pay attention and that even when they do they are still gonna do what they want. U have to adopt the theory that you are only responsible for what u say..not what they understand. And as for getting banned..thats total hogwash. If u said it in chat gm's can go back in and look. So just tell em to piss off.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
Why do people go crazy when you tell them something already but they be suprised when it happens? About an

hour ago i was doing warsong and i invited a few people so i could defend the pavs and i was going to pay them

50ec each to leave when the pavs got done. when i told this 1 guy I'm about to give him 50ec so he can leave he

got mad at me and was being intolerable. He was ignoring what i was saying so i kicked him and asked him

again did he want 50ec, but instead he raged wc. I told him from start i needed the wristbands and i needed

people to defend the pavilion so the last boss appear. Than he start pming me telling me I'm going to get

banned for kicking him, but i told him from start i just needed people to defend the pavilions. Why do people get

mad when you already tell them whats going to happen but they blame you for what they didn't understand >.<?
just from playing here so long.. just get your friends to help you out bud, because most of the others will either get pissed and rage making you look like a shitty person. try to take the drops you need. or start telling a bunch of lies about you. so just have your friends help you or dual log and do it yourself.
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
just from playing here so long.. just get your friends to help you out bud, because most of the others will either get pissed and rage making you look like a shitty person. try to take the drops you need. or start telling a bunch of lies about you. so just have your friends help you or dual log and do it yourself.

you can make rugger a friend, he will gladly help you, as long as you buy "stuff" from his $2 sucky sucky, shop.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit

you can make rugger a friend, he will gladly help you, as long as you buy "stuff" from his $2 sucky sucky, shop.
its true, i be cheap whore
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno