Epic Perfect World

Too much def lvl in game

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Just remove atk/def lvls all together and go back to Dragon gear.   :-X
yes good idea, make psys entirely useless.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Let me start with requesting this to not be turned in to a script/no script discussion.
As the tittle says i think there is a huge problem in game considering there is too many def lvl and rpdt/rmdt that there is no way to break throu.
I've been attending/watching alot of events and the def camping is way too much fun "breaking"
Half of the playoffs fights end in duel ,hell i've even seen duel time running out when both camp def.
I've seen 2v2 even go in duel with all 4 players standing no winner.Then the other 2 did 1v1 no one won and tried duel also i think
on my psy i have 131 attack lvl and my dmg is something like 5-6k average depending on class and that while am in "getting 1 shot" mode
I think gm's - Agatio should come up with something to reduce that immortality everyone can get with 1 click of few clicks :'(
Let the flame begin
I get your point, and till an extent you are right ,but it's the way the game is and in all honesty people also need to adapt to it.
Def camp might indeed be annoying , however there are still counters and things you can. 
That beeing said there's also not alot to be done , can't really go in editing r8 gears cause people sent too much on it either they farmed or donated, so possibly the only thing possible would be restricting rings, and even this would  definitly bring some complainments, but i guess doable.
Once again, here we are. Agatio said that he wouldn't make any more balance changes anytime soon, however, let me put in my two cents.

The reason that he won't make any more "major changes" is because of the amount of $$$ the "Elite" have poured into this game, don't believe me?

• Rings wont be restricted due to the value of +4 attack/def & other expensive variations
  • Donation genie won't be implemented due to "rare genies" that the higher end players have spent a lot of RL money on
Rings could in fact be restricted but there would be many people complaining , there are farmers like Suzy who have 2 or 3 rings with 4 att level. He is a farmer, not some "elite" donator as you claim. So it's also not as simple as you think.

As for the genies nah , worthless suggestion , they wouldn't honestly do nothing more then make more people complain about "outgear".

What would need to happen in order to balance this game would be to 

• Remove RPD on AA armor sets, this along with the RPD on gear + defense levels makes them nearly unkillable in full defense camp
  • Restrict rings to their appropriate classes. The amount of defense that one might ring w/ defense levels on it gives an AA class is unbelievable.
  • Nerf genie spark so that wizards aren't the "Go To" class for magic DD. I understand wizard was meant to be a "nuke" class, however when you can camp full defense armor and still manage to hit 20-30K's on people after spark, I think that's a bit broken.
  • Give barbarian the same RMD R8 stat as blademaster
Sure removed RMD from HA classes too. Don't you think? Because you may complain about how hard is to kill a def camping mg/psy , but you think it's any easier to kill a def camping wr/wb ? same thing. And don't come here crying about how they can suddenly 1shot you with genie spark, cause there's plenty WB's on this server , who are able to do similar with they're stupid 1 shot combo.

Rings can in fact be restricted like i said above, it's a good idea, complicated but doable.

There we go again lmao , ok nerf all to max of 2.5 aps sparked then.

Do you just wanna nerf every class and buff yours ? Cause that's pretty much about all you did here.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
l0l here we go again.  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Agaito must get tired of reading these same threads every week rofl
 I doubt he reads tbh .

Goldengate

I doubt he reads tbh .
He probably wants them to get a life and act normal...

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
To be honest, I would love to see EPW change. 
I'd say yes to fking nerf everything just to see a change in PK and gameplay.
#Miss using metals on dark ea

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
cape restriction didnt do jack sht and def will always be the problem unless rings are restricted

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I personally don't care about events whatsoever, so no.
The def is good as it is, Agatio should not do anything about it.

-1 to the your suggestion Niki, come to think of it I would like to suggest to you to stop making suggestions, but that is just my suggestion so you do you.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
cape restriction didnt do jack sht and def will always be the problem unless rings are restricted
u r smart :police:

-1 to the your suggestion Niki, come to think of it I would like to suggest to you to stop making suggestions, but that is just my suggestion so you do you.
on the other hand u arent :-\

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
  • Nerf genie spark so that wizards aren't the "Go To" class for magic DD. I understand wizard was meant to be a "nuke" class, however when you can camp full defense armor and still manage to hit 20-30K's on people after spark, I think that's a bit broken.
Agatio should  reduce genie spark  to 30% just like other server , and just like domg said ,30k on def gears , cmon .... :rolleyes:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
 restrict current dragon arcane chest for EP's and make another one without +5% rpd for other classes 

Better idea, they lose ct if they want more rpd (from r8 )

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
i was on my demon ea 56attack lvl 2aps, i attacked dragon top, 3def pieces, white voodoo psy, deal 1-2k hits. purged it still did 4-5k crits. 3sparked did 6-7k crits w.o voodoo, 4k with voodoo. while he can 1shot me in black voodoo even tho i have full mag ornas. i went to playoffs, i stunned wf quick shot proc'd and i dealt 2k crits, after seeing her player info i used sutra+town portal. this game became pure bullsht when every1 started using more than def weapon, no events are the same, the game has to do so little with skills and so so much with gear. i can say it's becoming farmable pwi server = better def gear = 'better' player. atleast try to do something so server is fun again and bring back fun in events and playoffs. back in 2k13 when i started playoffs, u needed 20-40mins it to be finished, barely any 1v1 ended up in duels and it was mostly vs clerics/mystics. it was fun, apart from purify/def weapon no1 used any sht. 2k14 was still acceptable and players were able to be defeated w.o 35+ attack wep, but it gave us sign that this server will become full tryhard where even mystics will use phys rings. my 2 cents, hope u can make my last days be fun atleast in 1 playoff  :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Just because you log everytime you see a skype sig only to mass pk doesnt mean everyone does the same.
Just because you dont care about events as you said doesnt also means that nothing should be changed
Last but not least i am making valid points rather than "omg i dont like this guy ingame ima go post something clever" or "i dont care about something but i still have an opinion against it" :police:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Just because you log everytime you see a skype sig only to mass pk doesnt mean everyone does the same.
Just because you dont care about events as you said doesnt also means that nothing should be changed
Last but not least i am making valid points rather than "omg i dont like this guy ingame ima go post something clever" or "i dont care about something but i still have an opinion against it" :police:
Look at this mad kid LOOOOOOL

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
only delusional people won't see the point and meaning in this post  :normal-18:
well said man, i'm also sick of forum/mass pk warriors trying to be something when individually or w.o ep they are complete sht  :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Look at this mad kid LOOOOOOL
Damn, insane joke did you tell your e-friends to come quote you and spam " :normal-2:"?