Epic Perfect World

Too much def lvl in game

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Let me revise this:

After some thought, I'll agree with you on barb. It isn't barbarian's defense that's the issue, it's the defense of their opponent's that makes it unbalanced, anyways..

Remove RPD off of the magic DD classes. Support classes should be able to keep it for obvious reasons.

Rings need to be restricted (which won't happen)

Wizards, Venomancers, and Mystics have some of the most ridiculously high defensive capability in-game. They do not need RPD
R8 stat ontop of full defense camp, dragon might ring, full RPD armor's, and 3-4 row defense weapon.

My wizard has terrible stats, no RPD on its gear and only -3 channeling on each piece. I do however have a 3 row defense weapon, and use tome/might ring/dragon top and I can still easily tank a 3.33 sin or barb, etc.

The only class that I don't know how to feel about is Mystic. They're beyond broken in 1v1, and are labeled a support class- therefore they can take full advantage of this games defense camp. Cape, Ring, ect. They already can't crit with AS, however this proves to be obsolete due to the sheer amount of damage that can do in a short amount of time. Perhaps remove the 15% RPD from Mystics as well to offset their defensive capability?

I also believe that Veno's should have their dragon capes restricted as Wizards have. I don't know why in the world they're labeled as a Support class by this servers GM's, but they are most definitely one of the most versatile DD's in this game.

Don't tell me that you "Can't survive" as a Wizard or Veno without your defense gears, that's complete bull-crap. The issue is that nearly everyone is so dependent on their defense capability that they don't even need to learn the class their playing, remove the defense camp from this game and you'll be able to see a major difference between a good player, and a player that has abused a broken system to preform well.

The bolded out sentence is and was the only intelligent statement in your entire post.

All I will say is this:
Fight a GoF 3.33 Sin or just a Sin with either GoF or 3.33 or even any class that has APS/GoF without any defense gears as an AA DD class. You're not gonna live very long, ijs. And before you try to imply what an awful player I am (which I already know I'm nowhere good compared others) is the reason why I die to those said Sins with mentioned gears, that is not the case. If we didn't have Defense Gears to rely on, we're literally paper. Especially when we have CDs on our defensive skills.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The bolded out sentence is and was the only intelligent statement in your entire post.

All I will say is this:
Fight a GoF 3.33 Sin or just a Sin with either GoF or 3.33 or even any class that has APS/GoF without any defense gears as an AA DD class. You're not gonna live very long, ijs. And before you try to imply what an awful player I am (which I already know I'm nowhere good compared others) is the reason why I die to those said Sins with mentioned gears, that is not the case. If we didn't have Defense Gears to rely on, we're literally paper. Especially when we have CDs on our defensive skills.

No. There are plenty of people that can live without 100% defense camp, it's not hard. 

>Blazing Barrier
>Bramble Hood
>Demon Fox Form
>Immunity skill

Timing is everything.
:-\

Offline Areashi

• Banned

No. There are plenty of people that can live without 100% defense camp, it's not hard.

>Blazing Barrier
>Bramble Hood
>Demon Fox Form
>Immunity skill

Timing is everything.
+1 doing such stuff got me overwatched on 6 accounts so far

Offline C

• ☾⋆

>Blazing Barrier
>Bramble Hood
>Demon Fox Form
>Immunity skill

1. I wasn't using defense gears in that fight.
2. I was lagging.
3. He used AD/Sutra through my Blazing and Bramble
4. Immunity skill wastes Chi when you need Chi for other important skills and should only be a last resort. Especially as a Demon wf when chi isn't exactly easy to acquire.
5. Also you clearly didn't see all of his gear.

If we're going to SS losses in the Playoffs, don't get me started with yours.  :-\
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2015, 12:11 am by C

Offline Areashi

• Banned
2. I was lagging.
4. Immunity skill wastes Chi when you need Chi for other important skills and should only be a last resort. Especially as a Demon wf when chi isn't exactly easy to acquire.

If we're going to SS loses in the Playoffs, don't get me started with yours.  :-\
Hahahahahaha lose to HELL!!!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
2. I was lagging.
5. Also you clearly didn't see all of his gear.

If we're going to SS loses in the Playoffs, don't get me started with yours.  :-\
I was just pointing out there are many factors that make a venomancer one of the more damage-resistant classes in game. 

I don't understand why you're going on a tirade, but leave me out of it. There's a lot of factors that contribute to a veno's gameplay, and if they aren't using their features correctly they'll obviously die quickly.

Last Edit: Sept 25, 2015, 12:16 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

infernchidhu

The GMs really have to do something about Domgrath and his ex, fighting on every thread on forums....really getting sick of this

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The GMs really have to do something about Domgrath and his ex, fighting on every thread on forums....really getting sick of this
Thats why Agatio brought in new GM Dream... :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Agreed. He isn't acting as the White Knight he promised he would be.  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Agreed. He isn't acting as the White Knight he promised he would be.  :-X

:'(

Goldengate

>Blazing Barrier
>Bramble Hood
>Demon Fox Form
>Immunity skill

Timing is everything.
Like Playoffs really matter that much...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
9/10 times I will lose to a wizard. (Obviously)

And then I die to a sin in duel (Top-Kek)

Feel free to link my losses, none are shameful considering I'm usually in the top 3-

Your issue is that you just don't know timing. Using anti stun, on anti stun, ect.

I don't mean to flame, but once again if you're going to be commenting on a very, very broad subject and then try to flame the actual contributors, at least know what you're talking about.

Things I don't know what I'm talking about? Dude, you play a BARB. You do not play an AA class as a main. Yes, you have them but do you play them as mains? No. You have them simply for the sole purpose of showing them off and made them because you said you got tired of losing to them. (Your exact words in our many Skype calls in the past) 

[8:14:10 PM] C: thing is about him
[8:14:12 PM] C: vs me
[8:14:15 PM] C: I know I'm terrible.
[8:14:36 PM] C: I don't go around claiming to be better than everyone when making retarded  and ignorant comments an shit like he does.

I know I'm not good. I have not once ever claimed to be good or better than anyone on this server in terms of game play. Have I made easies and won based upon luck vs players who have made REALLY dumb moves when fighting me? Yes. I mostly duo-PK and mass PK because that is what I built my Veno for. I 1v1 for learning experiences because that is the only way to get better. And then there's you. Someone who purposely try-hard to be like players such as Xar and CaptainLelo.  This is my last post in terms of replies to you. Have a good day, Sir.