Epic Perfect World

Too much def lvl in game

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Let me start with requesting this to not be turned in to a script/no script discussion.
As the tittle says i think there is a huge problem in game considering there is too many def lvl and rpdt/rmdt that there is no way to break throu.
I've been attending/watching alot of events and the def camping is way too much fun "breaking"
Half of the playoffs fights end in duel ,hell i've even seen duel time running out when both camp def.
I've seen 2v2 even go in duel with all 4 players standing no winner.Then the other 2 did 1v1 no one won and tried duel also i think
on my psy i have 131 attack lvl and my dmg is something like 5-6k average depending on class and that while am in "getting 1 shot" mode
I think gm's - Agatio should come up with something to reduce that immortality everyone can get with 1 click of few clicks :'(
Let the flame begin

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
good suggestion +1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Goldengate

EpicPW isn't all about Psychics, 1v1s and duels...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

coming from a class that bypasses defence levels, funny

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol

its not removing def, just reducing abit 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
+10
1v1 in epic so useless, everyone camp def , shift 3-8 pcs!
io preferred 1v1 in vendetta, no def gear and no def weap as it should be!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i have 102 deflvl (114 with diamond ring + rune) and i dont think its too much.... lets bring JosD to server so everyone can be as good as me \o/.... kthxbye
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Zirkon

This is very true
1vs1s have changed a lot this year when u compare it with 2014 
+1 Need to do more changes like we did previously regarding the cape

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 agatio should reduce def lvl of r8 from 25 to 15 or idk...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Once again, here we are. Agatio said that he wouldn't make any more balance changes anytime soon, however, let me put in my two cents.

The reason that he won't make any more "major changes" is because of the amount of $$$ the "Elite" have poured into this game, don't believe me?

• Rings wont be restricted due to the value of +4 attack/def & other expensive variations
  • Donation genie won't be implemented due to "rare genies" that the higher end players have spent a lot of RL money on

I've come to that conclusion after witnessing high-amounts of these threads over the past year I've been here.

Agatio isn't going to do anything that will hurt the market, fair and simple. Capes were expendable since they are cheap (1.2K) and can easily be interchanged with their TM-counterpart which gives all but the +5 defense levels.

What would need to happen in order to balance this game would be to

• Remove RPD on AA armor sets, this along with the RPD on gear + defense levels makes them nearly unkillable in full defense camp
  • Restrict rings to their appropriate classes. The amount of defense that one might ring w/ defense levels on it gives an AA class is unbelievable.
  • Nerf genie spark so that wizards aren't the "Go To" class for magic DD. I understand wizard was meant to be a "nuke" class, however when you can camp full defense armor and still manage to hit 20-30K's on people after spark, I think that's a bit broken.
  • Give barbarian the same RMD R8 stat as blademaster

These 4 things alone would change this game into a game where defense camping isn't prevalent, and balance a few of the most broken features in-game.

This will never happen though. "Donations" are not donations, they are purchases, and at the end of the day this game is a business.

If people hadn't spent so much money on this game to get the insanely broken gear that they have, I guarantee you that all of this would have already been done.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Revert game back to 1.3. Easy. QQQ

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Goldengate

Once again, here we are. Agatio said that he wouldn't make any more balance changes anytime soon, however, let me put in my two cents.

The reason that he won't make any more "major changes" is because of the amount of $$$ the "Elite" have poured into this game, don't believe me?

• Rings wont be restricted due to the value of +4 attack/def & other expensive variations
  • Donation genie won't be implemented due to "rare genies" that the higher end players have spent a lot of RL money on

I've come to that conclusion after witnessing high-amounts of these threads over the past year I've been here.

Agatio isn't going to do anything that will hurt the market, fair and simple. Capes were expendable since they are cheap (1.2K) and can easily be interchanged with their TM-counterpart which gives all but the +5 defense levels.

• Remove RPD on AA armor sets, this along with the RPD on gear + defense levels makes them nearly unkillable in full defense camp
  • Restrict rings to their appropriate classes. The amount of defense that one might ring w/ defense levels on it gives an AA class is unbelievable.
  • Nerf genie spark so that wizards aren't the "Go To" class for magic DD. I understand wizard was meant to be a "nuke" class, however when you can camp full defense armor and still manage to hit 20-30K's on people after spark, I think that's a bit broken.

These 4 things alone would change this game into a game where defense camping isn't prevalent, and balance a few of the most broken features in-game.

This will never happen though. "Donations" are not donations, they are purchases, and at the end of the day this game is a business.

If people hadn't spent so much money on this game to get the insanely broken gear that they have, I guarantee you that all of this would have already been done.
Dude why are you spending hours of time writing walls of text? Just say money takes far too much time and effort to be spent in a simple virtual game...

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran

with out i read dude but i wont be like u damn true nerd :D 

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
 Idk how to start it but.. on PWI / other private servers Rank 8 forges are considered the only way to obtain a weapon with 30+ Def lvl. so to prevent that they just remove / disable R8 forges. On EPW the whole gear for all classes is depending on r8, theres no other varieties. 

Your post is a bit whiney about def lvl weapons camping, so theres 2 steps to get it done
FIRST step is to prevent ppl to get def lvl stats on weapons by removing it from forges chances which is ridiculous because alot of ppl got em already ?, SECOND step is to remove all r8 weapons from game with def lvl stats which is impossible because theres no code for that.

So i guess you just gotta deal with it.

Thank you.