Epic Perfect World

Patcher Stopped Working?

Offline Absolver

Recently I had been playing fine and I went to a friends house and came back and tried to get on epic and now it keeps telling me my patcher has stopped working? I re downloaded on torrent but its doing the same thing I open the patcher and it freezes up my pc then makes me force close the patcher saying "patcher has stopped working close program" 

Can anybody help me? Never had this problem before, I mean my map use to freeze at certain spots and id have to reset my toon but now patcher won't even go.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Add your patcher or whole game directory to Antivirus exception list, restart pc and check again. 

Offline Absolver

It's still doing the same thing.. Was thinking about doin the direct download and seeing if it would work.  

Goldengate

It's still doing the same thing.. Was thinking about doin the direct download and seeing if it would work.  
Copy your EpicPW to C:/ and run the patcher as administrator.
Also what's your operating system?

Offline Absolver

Alright well now I redownloaded and all I can move elementclient to my desktop and run it but it pops up an error message missing zlibwapi.dll but when I open it through my files it all gets ready to update and then pops up "patcher has stopped working" but I have this file in my element folder so I don't know there's also another element client that will go through and get to epw login screen but its not an updated version so I can't play.

Goldengate

Alright well now I redownloaded and all I can move elementclient to my desktop and run it but it pops up an error message missing zlibwapi.dll but when I open it through my files it all gets ready to update and then pops up "patcher has stopped working" but I have this file in my element folder so I don't know there's also another element client that will go through and get to epw login screen but its not an updated version so I can't play.
Please send me your TeamViewer details and stay online! I will help you out with your problem...

Offline Absolver

Please send me your TeamViewer details and stay online! I will help you out with your problem...
Uhh I'll have to DL It.

Goldengate

Uhh I'll have to DL It.
I already provided the link just click TeamViewer on the post above...