Epic Perfect World

AngelDawn vs Synergy

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Since Synergy likes to make things public let me show you guys the facts and actual proof.  Only 1 video of wiping us,  Due to people going afk in my squad than to come back lol but i wont make any excuses for the lost i will take it.

This new video clearly shows 3 wipes. 

New Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekBeWkv4qG4&feature=youtu.be

Past Recent videos against Synergy

= Part 1

= Part 2

There are more videos of us beating them But again my faction is more of being mature and trying to be civil people in this game.  All we want to do is have fun i recently saw someone commenting "PvE faction" Yes we are consider a PvE + PvP faction i open both options for all players to feel if they want to be part of this family.   We dont see drama as much as you clearly see we dont even put in world chat, as much you guys try to put it and in public chats where we talk actual discussion not drama talk or anything.

Either way if this get through most you people head or not.  AngelDawn is here to have fun and enjoy the game not make this a mind playing game.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
oooh kill em go new Shindola lel

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Battle of legends

cele_ang0523

Alright so as a part of the party in this PK video when I once was a member of this AD faction I think I must put in my two cents. You come on here with your videos pissed off because Synergy has posted a video of you getting your asses stomped in pk. So let me lighten your mood a bit more shall I....the video you posted of us "pking and wipping" Synergy was nothing more then at that moment in time we had outnumbered them 2-1 and I know what you are going to come back and say, "You are only saying all of this to suck up to Synergy" but little do you know they already love me Mkay♥. They already know how you are Yuiri you are the most fail leader of a faciton Ive ever seen on PW in all my years playing. You play favorites, demote/promote at the drop of a hat, and on top of just those couple of things you lie to your members about things. Example "I didnt speak to you much bc my ex is jealous"......boy please Im female and could pull more pussy then you can....So now the next time you try to come on forums and look all top knotch perhaps you shouldnt post past videos when I know the truth of what happen b.c I took part in it when it happen. Now you got something to say you can bring it right here or you can meet me and mine in game.

Wisdom♥
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2015, 05:03 am by ♥Wisdom♥

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Alright so as a part of the party in this PK video when I once was a member of this AD faction I think I must put in my two cents. You come on here with your videos pissed off because Synergy has posted a video of you getting your asses stomped in pk. So let me lighten your mood a bit more shall I....the video you posted of us "pking and wipping" Synergy was nothing more then at that moment in time we had outnumbered them 2-1 and I know what you are going to come back and say, "You are only saying all of this to suck up to Synergy" but little do you know they already love me Mkay♥. They already know how you are Yuiri you are the most fail leader of a faciton Ive ever seen on PW in all my years playing. You play favorites, demote/promote at the drop of a hat, and on top of just those couple of things you lie to your members about things. Example "I didnt speak to you much bc my ex is jealous"......boy please Im female and could pull more pussy then you can....So now the next time you try to come on forums and look all top knotch perhaps you shouldnt post past videos when I know the truth of what happen b.c I took part in it when it happen. Now you got something to say you can bring it right here or you can meet me and mine in game.

Wisdom♥
Not right here, drama is boring on forums lets make pk over it again normal-21normal-21normal-21
ot nice vid
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Thank you Sophrosyne for actual seeing the point i made lol

cele_ang0523

Not right here, drama is boring on forums lets make pk over it again normal-21normal-21normal-21
ot nice vid
I guess you didnt see the part where it said or you can meet me and mine on game. Please finish reading everything before replying. Thank you.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
I guess you didnt see the part where it said or you can meet me and mine on game. Please finish reading everything before replying. Thank you.
I guess you didn't know the part to keep this out of here in general. Think before you even start responding to me. Continue to make drama on your own guild's topic to xero, not here. We don't need this here. Fun pk only guys xd

Offline EllaGrace

• Jenalyn Hobayan
  • What is Love
  • Characters: EllaGrace
  • Faction: AngelDawn

Wisdom♥
Why Wisdom :( :( :( 
EllaGrace

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

cele_ang0523

I guess you didn't know the part to keep this out of here in general. Think before you even start responding to me. Continue to make drama on your own guild's topic to xero, not here. We don't need this here. Fun pk only guys xd
Simply telling the truth of what really happen with this pk video and how Yuiri is as a faction leader and person isnt really drama its called Telling The Truth, if you nor anyone else cant handle it. Dont read forums. Thanks. 

manootsoo

Great vid  ^-^
lets have more fun instead QQ/Drama shall we?  :)

cele_ang0523

Why Wisdom :( :( :(
Why dont you ask your fearless leader why. He wanted to kick me out and then decide to tell a bunch of lies that most of the people fell for. I dont got time to deal with children. Im not a nanny. *Shrugs*

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Drama is for the fishes enuf said.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
Simply telling the truth of what really happen with this pk video and how Yuiri is as a faction leader and person isnt really drama its called Telling The Truth, if you nor anyone else cant handle it. Dont read forums. Thanks.
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
how she is as a faction leader and person doesnt matter at all this is media section not Facebook
leave
be
gone