Epic Perfect World

Hello all :)

Offline majestac

Hello I am new players i just found this private server , i am old players of perfect world :) i would like to ask u guys what is better to choose  the clieint from North America or Europe ??? ? or it doesn't matter??  and if is matter then where is higher population of players on EU or NA clieint???

ty :P

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello the Client its the self. Epic Perfect world have 1 Server. Epw have 2 update Server Europe and Amercia its self. Use any update server. Go choose One and Welcome at Epw

Offline majestac

hows going the lvling here?? is it dificult?? and what about the upgrading the items?? it is free? or i must donate ?? and the charms stuff etc how to get them in game?:)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
hows going the lvling here?? is it dificult?? and what about the upgrading the items?? it is free? or i must donate ?? and the charms stuff etc how to get them in game?:)
Most of must-have items can be bought for coins from God's Giving NPC.  Some require farmable Epic Coins or Boutique Gold (which you can get from voting in the panel). Leveling is balanced and relatively quick and pleasant for beginners. No donations required at all!
I suggest you checking Game Guides

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Welcome in EPW.

If need any help pm in game.  ;)

Offline majestac

Prixy would be awesome to get some help out :) forgot a lot of stuff with that game :) my in game nick is : Omnipotente

Offline ❤철벽녀❤

• Baby Little Marionette
  • 한 번쯤은 나를 생각하겠죠
  • Characters: ღMaetelღFaluluღ
Welcome to EPW  :)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Welcome to Epic PW. Hope you like your stay on this server :)

Offline majestac

ya i turned lvl110 BM :) but still must refresh my memory XD

darkfe321

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Welcome to EPW.

Goldengate

ya i turned lvl110 BM :) but still must refresh my memory XD
Don't forget to farm all day in Nightscream Island...