Epic Perfect World

Kasing - Pure Mind (HR Vs OS TW)

Kasing

Hi guys,
first good evening everyone, I decided to record my first tw as a sage veno, I am not really good yet I am practising, I havn't played sage veno much so it is very hard to adapt from demon venomancer...

Feel free to give your oppinion and advices if it is done positively and respectfuly , otherwise a GM will come clear your message :)

Thank you, Have a nice day <3

Kasing

Last Edit: Sept 23, 2015, 05:31 pm by Kasing

Goldengate

Where is your pet O_o

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Bro. I love you, that is all.

Kasing

Where is your pet O_o

My pet well you might not like my idea about the topic but, other than 1 v 1 I dont waste all my time spawning it cause 1 it always get 1 or 2 shotted and secondly the time I lose spawning it, it could be time that I stun, nova, purge, eat chi or more... So I don't use it that much in mass and tw to be honest ( i know it is stupid )! Also , my best pets are only ground pets so everytime I fly I need to spawn it again
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2015, 04:00 am by Kasing

Zirkon

Kasing

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Nice video. '-' 

P.S. I don't use my pets as much as I should on my veno either. Half the time I forget to use them. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Kasing

Nice video. '-'

P.S. I don't use my pets as much as I should on my veno either. Half the time I forget to use them.

Thanks for the positive comment :)

And yeah, well as I said, I don't think it is a MUST in mass pk and TW, It mostly depend on how you play I guess ^^

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*

Thanks for the positive comment :)

And yeah, well as I said, I don't think it is a MUST in mass pk and TW, It mostly depend on how you play I guess ^^
1v1s I'll use my pets, but if I'm scrambled to hurry up and go for tw or mass... God no, I completely forget about my pets. Besides, they die way too fast in mass/tw. No point in raging over having a dead veno pet.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Kasing

1v1s I'll use my pets, but if I'm scrambled to hurry up and go for tw or mass... God no, I completely forget about my pets. Besides, they die way too fast in mass/tw. No point in raging over having a dead veno pet.
Ohh my thanks for letting me that my idea about pets in mass and tw is not THAT stupid ahahah at least I'm not alone to have it ahaha and yeah in 1 v 1 it is a must tho ahahah

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i think you should use ur 79 skills more often....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Tryhard wf, tryhard casting time, try hard non existent pet

Jk, nice video 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
good video mam ^-^ ,  the music was meehhh  :rolleyes:

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
Nice video babe.

Manwife Idol wf.. even if you are sage  O:-)
Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Kasing

i think you should use ur 79 skills more often....

Yeah , this is what I realized also :$ will work on that sir, thanks for your advice, really appreciated :)
Nice video babe.

Manwife Idol wf.. even if you are sage  O:-)

Pfffff ahhaha , the hate for sage veno is real QQ , will still love you anyway babe , but I think you lack of respect for me