Epic Perfect World

EA's CT

heiro

I would like to make a suggestion to make ea's blessings 13% instead of 10% - simply due to the fact that ea's cannot get -99% even with full -9gear (only -96) without using a magic tome and that's literally bollocks!

Ok so the above suggestion is clearly not favored by the crowd, so what's  the outlook on a -3% rune, it's not biased to ea's only but every class?
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2015, 08:43 am by Chill

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
i think eas should never be instant cast, the channelling is already too high and it looks retarded, so this is just a greedy request my friend, no point for it to be done imo, but thats just me :)

heiro

i think eas should never be instant cast, the channelling is already too high and it looks retarded, so this is just a greedy request my friend, no point for it to be done imo, but thats just me :)
not gonna deny that it's greedy lol! just a little bit of OCD xD

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Lol.. Cast EAs already look super retarded so why not. Can't really go worse. Chino EAs with 0 ping can kill you when you've been in IG/AD 3-4 secs, i think their EAs "aren't" OP yet.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

heiro

but it's just 3%.......................................... ea's used to have 20% and ppl still lived with it lol

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
No dont think EA's should ever be insta cast. I think the ct they have already is good enough.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
No but you can ask for -3 ct rune lose 6 attack lvls and gain -3 ct seems fair (?)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
but it's just 3%.......................................... ea's used to have 20% and ppl still lived with it lol
"It's just 3%"

Yeah, if it wasn't the seal procs i'd be fine with it.

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki

crazy how Savagery shit on you

heiro

No but you can ask for -3 ct rune lose 6 attack lvls and gain -3 ct seems fair (?)
OK OK, dont need any1 else to say no lol i get the point! But then gain this suggestion is good too! Anything to get another 3% lol 

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
MY BRO CHILL GETTIN EZ'D IN HIS OWN THREAD LEEEL +1

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
OK OK, dont need any1 else to say no lol i get the point! But then gain this suggestion is good too! Anything to get another 3% lol
wear magic tome
i feel like i'm dead