Epic Perfect World

Add background music to the profiles

slpstrm17

I agree, great minds think alike :-*
+1 bro kiss me

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Our children already do a lot of inappropriate stuff on the internet. Allowance of songs/audio on the website would allow them to share anything they desire. Also GMs will have to spend countless hours listening to what people share.
IP ban expired?
On topic this.
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2015, 08:35 pm by Joelz on lan i aren't...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can look into it, but auto play is a no.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I can look into it, but auto play is a no.
Aight Aga, thank you  O:-)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Our children already do a lot of inappropriate stuff on the internet. Allowance of songs/audio on the website would allow them to share anything they desire. Also GMs will have to spend countless hours listening to what people share.
You do realize the youngest people on this server is like 15, right? Don't act like you were a saint when you were 15.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

I dont know why am I bothering replying to this but oooooook, I said explicitly youtube links, meaning that anything that the "kids" can find here, they can find on youtube aswell. Furthermore, your commentary is so ironic given you have a girl with her boobs jumping as your signature. 
Legit though, why was your IP/perma ban removed?  :pig-20:

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You do realize the youngest people on this server is like 15, right? Don't act like you were a saint when you were 15.

I know of several who are younger. You would be surprised.

Going to lock this thread since Agatio said he will consider it, and to prevent any drama.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.