Epic Perfect World

NW Is Weird

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Just leaving this here, the amount of stupid in this game sometimes is overwhelming why people "HAVE" to leave and go to Frost or Flame is weird.
:D

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
You probably mean if they get to light or dark. Well I think it's something they are so used of already. The moment they see light they either afk and log another toon or leaves nation and logs another toon. I personally have never left the nation I ended up in cause I am not doing it so much for ST's as I am doing for the fun of killing. But yeah it's a problem and endless discussion which won't be solved :)

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Oh yeah exactly but my point is Why... :/  xD
I mean This NW Now Dark had 100 Players and frost had 160 W.T>F 
But hey like you said no one will solve it xD

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
meh, id just remove light + dark if possible, everyone would be happy :-X

dontee

True :P

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It won't happen.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
It won't happen.
Most certainly won't but if only Agatio would get at least the NW map smaller. Might help things a bit.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Just remove NW so we dont get qq threads every NW

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Most certainly won't but if only Agatio would get at least the NW map smaller. Might help things a bit.
How? The reason isn't the size of the map, it's that people are under the assumption that every Nation Wars, Frost is going to win, and Flame will get second place or even potentially first (In rare cases). This makes people simply want to not bother with Nation Wars, and can you blame them? Spending a couple of hours to get about a third of the winnings you could get if you just switched to another character.

Sadly, you just can't change a persons mindset like that. And in this case, you'd have to change quite a few mindsets to stay in the land they're given. And actually play.