Epic Perfect World

What shall I gear up ?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Most people in this thread by far are telling you what class you should choose but they aren't explaining why, except for Domgrath.
His "professional analysis" isn't completely wrong but his main is barbarian. My main is venomancer but I'm nowhere near OP and I blame my life for that.

You specified your options to be demon veno or Mystic, but you did not specify whether it's sage or demon mystic. I'm guessing you're already fully familiar with the differences between sage and demon venos?
Your choice depends on your play-style, not a forum vote.

I am currently demon veno, I had switched sage veno once and I tried it for a month, the only thing I liked from sage veno was the sage nova, you had a chance to use 1 spark instead of 2 and as a sage veno you get chi easier than demon, demon chi skill is mainly on luck whether the skill feels like giving you a spark or not.  I also enjoyed to be able to purge the world at once, but the cooldown was eternal and it was never ready when my friends needed it.
I changed back to demon venomancer because I couldn't live without the demon fox form speed, if you're a veno then you will get targeted about as much as an EP because people hate getting purged, especially EA's. Plus, I kept using summer sprint as a sage thinking it would give me immunity to stuns when it didn't.

People keep saying you "need" gear scripting to win, but that's only if you're a slow clicker or have a laggy internet, so it's not a fact.
Like Domgrath said above, in which he does has a lot of decent pointers for you to consider, but venomancer's "defense camping" as a demon is kiting. Fox form will be your best friend, and players who are demon venos and don't kite all the way to china should change to sage.

The venomancer's pets will not be tanky and they will not hit hard. You have to build them that way, you have to evolve them, reshape their stats and skills, buy them skills depending on what build you want them to be. Most successful venos add physical and magic defense buffs, a passive reduced dmg taken from players skill, stun skill and a range skill to their pets, which is important for the air pets since they're always getting stuck in invisible walls you can't quite explain.

I find venos much more fun than a mystic (which I tried and is not that hard to learn), I didn't enjoy mystic much because I don't like the click click boom type of thing. I like running around and annoying people with debuffs and bewitch, taking the buffs they worked so hard for and just running away, I don't care about getting kills.

Just think about what you'd like to do in PvP, not only 1v1 because that is not all you will do with your character, venos are a tad more work because of their pets but it's worth it. I can't say anything about mystics because i'm not experienced with them, but you should try both of them, get them geared up 'till dragon gear and 1v1 people with dragon also, see which one you'd enjoy more based off their skills availability + your game play.
damn, nerd post

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Excuse me while I elaborate:

Half of these people who have commented have either played both or have one as their main.

Not true at all. Nobody needs scripting to be good. Scripting hasn't and wasn't even a thing until recently.

They are both a Support and a DD class. Deals massive amounts of damage but is capable of CC and healing a purifying. You wanna see a good example? Go watch people like AiZoX, Frizzle, and Woda play their Mystics.
Stopped reading after this, the people listed are some of the most infamous defense/macro campers on the server.

You will never be close to the tier of player these individuals you are without a software script that will swap an entire gear-set in two clicks.

I've yet to be proven wrong when it comes to that fact with the exception of very, very few players that have truly mastered their class. 

I think that your views on Veno is very biased based on your personal skill-level, players like the ones who I have mentioned above include those such as Tavern & BeWitch that do not need defense-gears in order to make an easy.
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2015, 01:25 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Monti

• Old Player
:-[ HA demon Veno :-[
go go go go go go go go go go

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Stopped reading after this, the people listed are some of the most infamous defense/macro campers on the server.

You will never be close to the tier of player these individuals you are without a software script that will swap an entire gear-set in two clicks.

I've yet to be proven wrong when it comes to that fact with the exception of very, very few players that have truly mastered their class.

I think that your views on Veno is very biased based on your personal skill-level, players like the ones who I have mentioned above include those such as Tavern & BeWitch that do not need defense-gears in order to make an easy.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Very biased? No Veno can make an easy with defense gears because you do shit for damage that's a no-brainer. However, that doesn't mean Venos don't need defense gears at all. How about you play your Veno and try to live vs someone with gear like Maxime's or even Soochi's.  :-\

BeWitch uses defense gears and for Tavern is no longer relevant for the fact he doesn't even play anymore. Plus, I'm pretty sure you weren't even around when him and Aelena were considered "top tier" Venos.  :rolleyes:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
 BeWitch that do not need defense-gears in order to make an easy.

Are you drunk dude?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Very biased? No Veno can make an easy with defense gears because you do shit for damage that's a no-brainer. However, that doesn't mean Venos don't need defense gears at all. How about you play your Veno and try to live vs someone with gear like Maxime's or even Soochi's.  :-\

BeWitch uses defense gears and for Tavern is no longer relevant for the fact he doesn't even play anymore. Plus, I'm pretty sure you weren't even around when him and Aelena were considered "top tier" Venos.  :rolleyes:
You're comparing a normal players with someone that uses scripts to have advantages in 1v1's.   :pig-39:

Every class has it's counter, some are more harsh than others, but I don't think that you should talk about your class as if you've mastered it. I don't mean to offend, but if you're going to start making judgement call's on a class; at least know what you're talking about. When it comes to high-skilled, high-pressured 1v1's, you don't know what you're talking about.

Demon veno is considered one of the most powerful classes in this entire game, and has the ability to win against any opponent in game. I've seen players such as BeWitch, and other's who are considered "Good Venos" beat players like AiZoX, Yangster, Sebi, ect- Something that you can't seem to do.

Does that mean that the class isn't as good as others? No.

Instead of demeaning a class that you aren't as proficient at in comparison to the "top tier players" ; perhaps you should see it through the eyes of the average player. I highly doubt that the person who posted this thread made the thread in order to find out which class they'd be able to beat AiZoX.

A message to OP: If you indeed plan to make a toon that is purely made for "winning". Wizard is the best choice out of all of them. Mystic's are exceedingly rare in comparison, and are far less useful (and in ways powerful) than a Wizard.
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2015, 01:58 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Every class has it's counter, some are more harsh than others, but I don't think that you should talk about your class as if you've mastered it, when you lose to average-players constantly. I don't mean to offend, but if you're going to start making judgement call's on a class; at least know what you're talking about. When it comes to high-skilled, high-pressured 1v1's, you don't know what you're talking about.

Well, I'm sorry. Those mentioned Venos out gear me and I hardly even 1v1. I never claimed to be good but that doesn't mean I'm not aware of my class and other classes I have.

Demon veno is considered one of the most powerful classes in this entire game, and has the ability to win against any opponent in game. I've seen players such as BeWitch, and other's who are considered "Good Venos" beat players like AiZoX, Yangster, Sebi, ect- Something that you can't seem to do.

Nice joke.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You're comparing a normal players with someone that uses scripts to have advantages in 1v1's.   :pig-39:

Every class has it's counter, some are more harsh than others, but I don't think that you should talk about your class as if you've mastered it, when you lose to average-players constantly. I don't mean to offend, but if you're going to start making judgement call's on a class; at least know what you're talking about. When it comes to high-skilled, high-pressured 1v1's, you don't know what you're talking about.

more random gibberish no one cares about
[10:47:47 p.m.] Fab: I saw BeWitch 1v1 Geo
[10:47:58 p.m.] Fab: he was scripting into def wep
[10:48:01 p.m.] Fab: def level ornas
[10:48:07 p.m.] Fab: rpdt r8
[10:48:09 p.m.] Fab: and even ***ing cards
[10:48:11 p.m.] Fab: ....LOL
Also, he never beated Maxime, what are you talking about  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Also, he never beated Maxime, what are you talking about  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
[9:54:56 PM] C: what
[9:55:01 PM] C: Since when did Maxime LOL
[9:55:04 PM] C: lose to BeWitch
[9:56:25 PM] Fab: nice joke

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Also, he never beated Maxime, what are you talking about  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
just saying dude !!!
since u QQ about wf n his def camp , did u watch "geo" 1v1 on his sin vs mg's ?
another r8 set : )

Offline Monti

• Old Player
:'( Guys no one cares about your Skype convos

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
:'( Guys no one cares about your Skype convos
thanks. this must be the only smart thing i have read. 

the guy was asking what to gear not about if use or if u don't use macro scrip razer keyboard flying goat that change def atk and evasion gear or skype convos what the actual gay potato is this.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I think i'm the best ' - ' 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
[9:54:56 PM] C: what
[9:55:01 PM] C: Since when did Maxime LOL
[9:55:04 PM] C: lose to BeWitch
[9:56:25 PM] Fab: nice joke

*Coughs*  :rolleyes: