Epic Perfect World

TW Map Wipe + New Rule

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
For the love of pixel's. Stop the crap.

stop asking for a more detailed definition of the new rules ?

i thought as a GM you were suppose to help us with these sort of stuff :/

not say,  "Stop the crap" when we ask questions regarding the rules...

its not like, i'm accusing or insulting anyone, or  flaming about the new rules, .. just simply asking for clarifications :/
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
No your just asking the same thing even though pretty sure it was explained. If you can't understand what was said maybe re read it a few times? Seems pretty clear to me. Everyone else seems to get it just fine.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Alt guild: When a main faction has a secondary guild where they put their alts or their allies alts for PK or TW purposes.

real guild(meaning a guild whose leader/director/officers are all mains and where the majority number of players are mains)

I thought that was a good enough explanation, but okay.

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
No your just asking the same thing even though pretty sure it was explained. If you can't understand what was said maybe re read it a few times? Seems pretty clear to me. Everyone else seems to get it just fine.
Pero si alguien sólo podía hablar español wouldhave que el hacer la pregunta una y otra vez que intill gm gm o, s les dio una respuesta en Inglés que ellos podían entender. tal vez los laboratorios está aprendiendo Inglés y necesita explicado varias veces. infierno no im seguro de por qué incluso el alt facciones puedo tw: | si su haciendo bien y no lo jodido por permaneciendo en sus tierras red o yal nos dijo entonces que las facciones alt debe ser capaz de tw aún: | butttt pude entender un facción principal es butthurt de ser vencido por una facción alt: | i alt para hacer facción tw kkkkk
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

yes, i'm askign the same thing, under different conditions..

i'm asking, if we allowed other MAINS, to enter EH, who are not in anyway related to NH or its allies...  then if EH will be allowed to TW or not, as, it wouldn't be classified as an alt faction, if it consists of memebers who are not alts..   .... that question is still unanswered,  .... Brash answered it to some extent, saying no NH alts or allied alts, but i asked if the members are in no way related to NH or its allies...

re-read all he posts yourself, you'll find that question is still unanswered.

then Brash also mentioned about "secondary guild"

in her definition..

the how far does the term, "Secondary guild" go ? ,, how do you define a "secondary guild" ....    as NH is a large faction, and we have groups of alts in many factions, now .. how u define these terms will help us figure out where we cross the lines drawn by the new rules,

sooo, its not really that Clear lol...

and we may also make changes in some cases and what not, to make sure we stay within these lines...

thats why a clear clarification is necessary, rather than a vague definition, ... ofc. this definition doesn't really affect many of the other that has commented in this post, therefore they look past them, and are happy with the vague description.

however, these rules does affect some of us NH-ers, hence why i'm asking the questions...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Pero si alguien sólo podía hablar español wouldhave que el hacer la pregunta una y otra vez que intill gm gm o, s les dio una respuesta en Inglés que ellos podían entender. tal vez los laboratorios está aprendiendo Inglés y necesita explicado varias veces. infierno no im seguro de por qué incluso el alt facciones puedo tw: | si su haciendo bien y no lo jodido por permaneciendo en sus tierras red o yal nos dijo entonces que las facciones alt debe ser capaz de tw aún: | butttt pude entender un facción principal es butthurt de ser vencido por una facción alt: | i alt para hacer facción tw kkkkk

¿Qué tal si se adhieren a Inglés. Por favor.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
I thought that was a good enough explanation, but okay.

Girl. It's because you forgot the picture reference's. Clearly.

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
¿Qué tal si se adhieren a Inglés. Por favor.
¿Por qué? nada dice acerca de no españoles en los foros, etc (ninguno Atleast que he visto) lo único iv visto es en Inglés wc solamente: |
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
¿Por qué? nada dice acerca de no españoles en los foros, etc (ninguno Atleast que he visto) lo único iv visto es en Inglés wc solamente: |

Porque yo lo digo.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I'm done.

Topic locked.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Maybe you can add picture's for people later then. I believe in you girl.