Epic Perfect World

TW Map Wipe + New Rule

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Yea Im a NoHomo/EpicHomo, and I honestly don't see the point of banning alt factions.

From what i see, seems that this rule is being done because so called "new/small" factions can't TW. There's plenty of other land ppl can bid on if any1 was actually serious about being a TW faction. Also the fact that 50% of the time, EpicHomo/NoHomo TWs are gonna be on at the same time. If a serious TW faction wanted to attack say EpicHomo, a serious faction would be able to take it from us xD

Id say if this rule is goin to stick, to make it fair, any faction who can't pull more than say 10-15 ppl shouldn't be allowed to hold land (most of EpicHomo land was taken from factions who couldn't pull more than 10 ppl). There's also a rule on PWI which might be good to add here to save on fake bids. Factions who bid on another faction who don't have a legitimate chance of winning can be banned, also applies to noshow'in an attack TW(or having like 5 ppl turn up xD)

If the new rule is done mainly cos we be rich from having soo much land, lol I think its abit funny punishing us for being so dam good  8)  Again if ppl were serious about TW like we were, this problem wouldn't occur.

Ok really G? Are u actually upset that Epichomo won't be able to dominate with Nohomo? That isn't being "damn good" thats just being greedy. Let some of the other factions own some land. And your right there is plenty of land except that Nohomo and Epic own it all, And if by chance they don't then both factions attack the smaller factions at the same time knowing there is no way that they can pull out enough members to fight back. So one is a sure win.. Its just flat out being bullies. I think this is a great new rule and that the EPW Team is on the right path.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
:) If anything you can set up a system to disperse the EC evenly, or a set amount of EC to each player who participates in a winning Territory, and a little more EC to the Leader. People can donate the EC they want to their guild events if they want but it would probably cut down on the disagreements of not sharing EC. Just a thought ^_^

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Let's all try not to flame or insult people.

@Aquasfire, that would require an incredible amount of effort on Aga's part. I'm not entirely sure it's possible unless he did it manually.

If people don't trust their faction leader to split rewards fairly or aren't satisfied then they should leave and find a new guild, imo.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
If you want to TW on an alt, then put it in another legitimate guild?

I personally think the rule is fair. I don't see a reason for any guild being able to take a land a week with their main faction, then attack smaller guilds with their alt faction.

It's not to punish you guys for being 'awesome'. It's to regulate TW. I also don't see a reason for us to ban small guilds from doing TW just because they only have 15 people.

By your logic, you could just take that land with your main guild instead of doing it with your alt guild..

we could, but why take one land with a a boring 60+ vs 20- TW, where we can split our forces up and enjoy slightly more fun TW in both of our factions, asy 30+vs 20- in NH, and a similar figure in EH .... :/  (just as an example, doesn't really happen in most cases, as some of us ends up going to elysium or NN TWs, and the lands EH has captured so far, are all due to No-Show TWs or the rivals showing up with less than a squad of players... lol..   )

as G said, EpicHomo fight and NH fights are on at the same time most of the time, and we don't dual log on both TWs, or anythign, so its all kinda fair, if we are able to atk and defend with both factions at the same time..  if we are strong enough to do it,then why not? , this barrier you guys putting on, on us, is kinda sad :/

and, on that note,, how do u define an alt faction?

if we let some non-NH alts into EH, does that make EH a legit TW faction ? ... am pretty sure that's not classified as an alt guild, if it has non NH alts in it as well.    i mean otherwise you would have to ban ppl form TW-ign on alts , all together.
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012, 12:51 am by PARANOIA
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Let's all try not to flame or insult people.

@Aquasfira, that would require an incredible amount of effort on Aga's part. I'm not entirely sure it's possible unless he did it manually.

If people don't trust their faction leader to split rewards fairly or aren't satisfied then they should leave and find a new guild, imo.
Oh yeah I agree, I wouldn't wanna have Aga do something that difficult and agreed to not staying with a bad faction, but I was just throwing my idea in :)

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
The fact of the matter is that no other guilds TW with 'alt' guilds. It's not fair for ANY guild to do so. It doesn't matter if you're a top faction or not.

Also, no. If you add more alts to an alt guild, it's still an alt guild. Regardless of whether or not they're not from NH.

Aga can change or update my definition as he sees fit but i'm going to go with:
Alt guild: When a main faction has a secondary guild where they put their alts or their allies alts for PK or TW purposes.

And no, Labs. We wouldn't have to ban TW's on alts altogether. There's no reason that you can't put your alt into a real guild(meaning a guild whose leader/director/officers are all mains and where a decent number of players are mains)to TW if you want to that badly.

I'm sorry that you guys feel like you're being punished. Look at it from a different point of view. We're trying to keep TW fair for everyone. You bidding on whomever's land with two guilds takes away someone else's opportunity to do so.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Yeah this has nothing to do with punishing anyone. Just making it fair for everyone and giving everyone a chance to do TW. And I agree with everything Brash has said so far. (To lazy and busy to write something huge for it just to be taken wrong and tossed back and forth.)  C:

Offline Jaye

I personally think the rule is fair. I don't see a reason for any guild being able to take a land a week with their main faction, then attack smaller guilds with their alt faction.

It's not to punish you guys for being 'awesome'. It's to regulate TW. I also don't see a reason for us to ban small guilds from doing TW just because they only have 15 people.

By your logic, you could just take that land with your main guild instead of doing it with your alt guild..

+100

Offline SHINIGAMI

The fact of the matter is that no other guilds TW with 'alt' guilds. It's not fair for ANY guild to do so. It doesn't matter if you're a top faction or not.

Also, no. If you add more alts to an alt guild, it's still an alt guild. Regardless of whether or not they're not from NH.

Aga can change or update my definition as he sees fit but i'm going to go with:
Alt guild: When a main faction has a secondary guild where they put their alts or their allies alts for PK or TW purposes.

i meant, if other MAINS outside of NH or NH allied alts .. are let into EH...   

is it safe to assume, that EH will no longer be considered as an alt faction?  if not, please give a proper reasoning / definition.

on a side note:

as for being a secondary guild, ... EH isn't even run my NH leader or director, we don't even know EH's TW plans majority of the time...

EH started off as just another ordinary NH member making the faction, and we slowly starting putting our alts in it as it was run by a friend, as NH was running out of room to cater for ppl's alts...  .. only started TW-ing with it, after NH tw's started getting boring and people's alts started reaching endgame state.....

soo, how do you define a secondary guild? 

in you answer, please also let us know, what if, this "secondary guild's" TW plans and well-beings has no hands by the officials in what you'd refer to as the "Primary Guild" i assume.

Offline Jaye

Labs your a smart guy...Read what they've said..Its not going to happen.. Eveyone on EPW knows why Epichomo exists. Just let it go already.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Labs your a smart guy...Read what they've said..Its not going to happen.. Eveyone on EPW knows why Epichomo exists. Just let it go already.

^

Exactly.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

As far as I understand i is not about alt toon in guild.
It is about alt guild.

Guild that attacks main guild first (and loses battle),
to prevent main guild to lose territory.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
Yea Im a NoHomo/EpicHomo, and I honestly don't see the point of banning alt factions.

From what i see, seems that this rule is being done because so called "new/small" factions can't TW. There's plenty of other land ppl can bid on if any1 was actually serious about being a TW faction. Also the fact that 50% of the time, EpicHomo/NoHomo TWs are gonna be on at the same time. If a serious TW faction wanted to attack say EpicHomo, a serious faction would be able to take it from us xD

Id say if this rule is goin to stick, to make it fair, any faction who can't pull more than say 10-15 ppl shouldn't be allowed to hold land (most of EpicHomo land was taken from factions who couldn't pull more than 10 ppl). There's also a rule on PWI which might be good to add here to save on fake bids. Factions who bid on another faction who don't have a legitimate chance of winning can be banned, also applies to noshow'in an attack TW(or having like 5 ppl turn up xD)

If the new rule is done mainly cos we be rich from having soo much land, lol I think its abit funny punishing us for being so dam good  8)  Again if ppl were serious about TW like we were, this problem wouldn't occur.
only serious tw iv ever been in( where people showed up and really tried) was back on 1.3.6. since then iv never been in a tw that lasted more than 20 minutes. soo i dont think anyone is gunna get ''serious'' for awhile
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline SHINIGAMI

Labs your a smart guy...Read what they've said.

That's precisely why i'm asking for clarification on some aspects of the new rules, which are quite arguable and very vaguely defined atm.

i understand why the new rules are being put in place, so, i'm asking for detailed clarifications on those reasons and definitions on some of the terms that has been used.

otherwise, we can quite easily get past the rules, and later argue about the vague definition on the rules that has been put in place, and that may well cause unnecessary drama, wouldn't you rather get clear cut clarifications on those details now, to avoid such drama later ?

Eveyone on EPW knows why Epichomo exists. Just let it go already.

what, cause we all want to hang around the same people, while we are playing on our alts aswell ?   lol

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
For the love of pixel's. Stop the crap.