Epic Perfect World

TW Map Wipe + New Rule

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We are going to wipe the TW map next Monday (29.10) and also adding new rule that will apply from that time:
- Performing TWs with alt factions will be no longer allowed.
To avoid confusion - alt faction is secondary guild of some main faction used for keeping alts.
Breaking the rule will be bannable offense.

From now TW map wipe will be done each 4-5 months, depending on current TW situation, however if TW map is active with many various factions attacking, it will be delayed.
Since today's reboot we have added random weekly reward, each Friday 100 Epic Coins will be sent to the faction randomly chosen by the system.

Better explanation about alt factions and what not:
An Alt faction would be one that has at least 2 members of the leadership from another faction in leadership positions in BOTH factions.  AND/OR contains a portion of the character's alts or "main" alts in it greater than 10% of the faction population.  Defined as this being when one individual has 2 or more characters and 1 or more character is in each faction.  ALSO, should the leadership of the "Main" faction in question reap any benefits from another faction, other than assistance in a TW that the "Main" faction is engaging in, then this faction would be rendered into "Alt" status.  Therefore, "Alt" factions could be used to have more player participation in a given TW, but not to run its own TWs.

Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012, 07:42 pm by Coffee

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
 >:DGreat plan, gives everyone a shot at taking primo land and keeps us all busy  ;D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
ahhhh alt faction tw no longer allowed...that sux...coz i was actually havin fun tw'ing on alts ummm
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline Emily_

• Without struggle there is no progress ♥

♥ Without struggle there is no progress ♥

Offline block504

I think thats great due to everyone joining Nohomo. They are great people. I am making a faction just to challenege them. Its crazy how officers in other faction leave they guild stranded and tw with Nohomo with there mains. We need to have a ip address system that detect if  u have more than 1 player in a active tw faction.

McStabby

We are going to wipe the TW map next Monday (29.10) and also adding new rule that will apply from that time:
- Performing TWs with alt factions will be no longer allowed. Breaking the rule will be bannable offense.
From now TW map wipe will be done each 4-5 months, depending on current TW situation, however if TW map is active with many various factions attacking, it will be delayed.
Since today's reboot we have added random weekly reward, each Friday 100 Epic Coins will be sent to the faction randomly chosen by the system.

Im sure it just means an alt faction. Not you alt being in another TW faction. I will double check to make sure though.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Territories still have the same value or no?
Like lvl 3 territory =50order of bravery, lvl2 = 200 and lvl 3 = 300?

McStabby

Territories still have the same value or no?
Like lvl 3 territory =50order of bravery, lvl2 = 200 and lvl 1 = 300?

The value's will not change. It's just a reset of who holds the lands.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Im sure it just means an alt faction. Not you alt being in another TW faction. I will double check to make sure though.

You can have your alt in another real guild that TW's.
This rule just means that if a main faction has a secondary faction that they use for their alts, they cannot TW with that second guild.

We're trying to motivate everyone to participate in TW and make it fair.
This is also why the punishment for fake bidding has been significantly increased.

I encourage everyone to go read the rules, as several of them have been updated.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
It's PWI's territory reward system which has been implemented for quite some time.
Instead of Medals of Glory, it's been changed to EC.

Yes, the reward will be sent to the faction leader. The extra EC is just a bonus for a random faction holding land.
Yes, the more land you have the more likely you are to receive the reward.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Zzz, forums went down right as I posted. Lol.

It's not really our position to interfere in whether they share or not.

However, it's not like people won't know if they've received the bonus or not.
It's announced in system chat when the other TW rewards are automatically sent out.

As far as I know, most guilds split between people who attended. Some of the larger factions split it and hold onto extra EC to do guild events with the money. If players are in a guild that don't share ec, I'm sure they'd just leave and go to a different guild.

Also, I know absolutely nothing about scripting but a random territory is chosen each week. Whoever owns that land that week wins the bonus. So, I'm going to assume that each territory is assigned a number and that there's a generator involved. I could be wrong though.

Offline Gtar_God

Yea Im a NoHomo/EpicHomo, and I honestly don't see the point of banning alt factions.

From what i see, seems that this rule is being done because so called "new/small" factions can't TW. There's plenty of other land ppl can bid on if any1 was actually serious about being a TW faction. Also the fact that 50% of the time, EpicHomo/NoHomo TWs are gonna be on at the same time. If a serious TW faction wanted to attack say EpicHomo, a serious faction would be able to take it from us xD

Id say if this rule is goin to stick, to make it fair, any faction who can't pull more than say 10-15 ppl shouldn't be allowed to hold land (most of EpicHomo land was taken from factions who couldn't pull more than 10 ppl). There's also a rule on PWI which might be good to add here to save on fake bids. Factions who bid on another faction who don't have a legitimate chance of winning can be banned, also applies to noshow'in an attack TW(or having like 5 ppl turn up xD)

If the new rule is done mainly cos we be rich from having soo much land, lol I think its abit funny punishing us for being so dam good  8)  Again if ppl were serious about TW like we were, this problem wouldn't occur.
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
If you want to TW on an alt, then put it in another legitimate guild?

I personally think the rule is fair. I don't see a reason for any guild being able to take a land a week with their main faction, then attack smaller guilds with their alt faction.

It's not to punish you guys for being 'awesome'. It's to regulate TW. I also don't see a reason for us to ban small guilds from doing TW just because they only have 15 people.

By your logic, you could just take that land with your main guild instead of doing it with your alt guild..

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
This is not being Made directly to NH, but to all Factions... Many ppl tend to abuse their alt faction, and use it to gank or even to bid on their own main land, and to prevent their main faction to lose land. It was a rule and is implemented. As it was explain everyone is still free to have their alts in any other TW faction, just not on a alt faction.

So lets just move on, and start with the new tw sistem.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy