Epic Perfect World

The idling is so real

Offline Areashi

• Banned
The GMs in the chat room go afk for 1 hour, come back for 5 mins, go afk again. Rinse and repeat, what's the point of a GM going idle with a support room still there? All it does is make people annoyed.

Also, this isn't a jab at all GMs, just some.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I don't think they're necessarily always afk. The GMs have a lot going on in game with bugs, reports, forums, events, etc... You can't expect them to constantly answer you right now when YOU want them to. Let's also add that they may have RL  stuff going on as well. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't think they're necessarily always afk.

95% of the time I came on and checked, they weren't able to answer me for 10-15 mins.

The GMs have a lot going on in game with bugs, reports, forums, events, etc... You can't expect them to constantly answer you right now when YOU want them to.

But should be able to get an answer in a normal timespan right? Else there's no point.

Let's also add that they may have RL  stuff going on as well.

Then there's no reason that they should have the EPWSupport chat window open in the first place, don't you think?
Yes.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
lol complaining about having to wait for an answer for 10-15 mins,
Try pwi :)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lol complaining about having to wait for an answer for 10-15 mins,
Try pwi :)
You're trying to compare PWI's customer service to live support, nice one.
And lol, why do you think I'm not on PWI?

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
GMs on pwi are god awful and take forever to answer. I get what you're saying about them going afk... There's a lot of times, I pretend to be afk and ignore everyone around me. Just because they don't answer you, doesn't mean they're not aware of you talking to them. As I said before, they have a lot going on with the game. Patience is virtue.  
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
There's a lot of times, I pretend to be afk and ignore everyone around me.
So you're saying the fact that they're ignoring you on purpose it should make it better?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You're trying to compare PWI's customer service to live support, nice one.
And lol, why do you think I'm not on PWI?
Because you act like having to wait a few mins for support is a horrible, horrible thing.
Anyways
You can always try whispering a gm, most put a auto reply on if they go afk + if they host a event not every gm will check the support room in 12 sec intervals.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Of course GM has to afk, even sending rewards can take lot of time, especially after events like random 3v3/4v4 where there is 100+ rewards to mail. Sometimes we have to eat (surprisingly), get called to do something irl which makes us go afk for few/dozen mins (obviously you are exaggerating like always) and since often in support chat stay people that help (normal players that stay in support chat and often answer people when GM is busy/afk/hosting something/anything) we do not go off and close support chat, just leave AFK note in PMs, so people can often get answer from players that are in this chat and are often willing to help.
Not to mention that you are the person that often comes to troll, insult other people in support chat, ask stupid not relevant questions that GMs stopped paying attention on you.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
This is a free-to-play game, and the GM's are people. Not bots. You're not entitled to their automatic responses. Especially if people are being stupid. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Of course GM has to afk, even sending rewards can take lot of time, especially after events like random 3v3/4v4 where there is 100+ rewards to mail. Sometimes we have to eat (surprisingly), get called to do something irl which makes us go afk for few/dozen mins (obviously you are exaggerating like always) and since often in support chat stay people that help (normal players that stay in support chat and often answer people when GM is busy/afk/hosting something/anything) we do not go off and close support chat, just leave AFK note in PMs, so people can often get answer from players that are in this chat and are often willing to help.
Not to mention that you are the person that often comes to troll, insult other people in support chat, ask stupid not relevant questions that GMs stopped paying attention on you.
I'm not exaggerating mate, don't even try that. Also, why is support room open if you're afking for over 1 hour at a time? Close it if you're in fact busy because there's literally no point of you having it on apart from making people wait and expect some form of eventual response.

Anyway, you may as well delete this before I get banned again for stating my own opinion about something (ofc it will be treated as a bannable offense, but w/e).
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2015, 02:54 pm by Joelz on lan i aren't...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You wouldn't get banned for stating an opinion. Your feedback will be taken into consideration.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You are exaggerating. you're thinking about your self only just because you don't have any kind of reply. Everyone have their time zone and stuff to do , gms in this case have to work on server and irl . you're just acting like a kid tbh. Can you be patience once in your life ? and you better watch your language to GM tho. Why would they remove support chat ? everytime i go there i say what ever is my problem and i will get an answer from the players that are there and most of times from GM's. have you atleast think about coincidence? maybe you just come in the times they're really busy lol. I bet if i wanted help from a player and i choose, you would be always there to reply to my problems , well if you do , you've no life then , people have stuff to do , gms for example have more stuff to do than you , keep that in mind.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
In support room have many players who can help u too with some suggestions or instructions about stuffs around. That why support room need. 

I just curious. What u so hard want hear from GMs. U buy donation points every hour or make ds events in fac? Or maybe u just need attention without any questions if try hard here on forum about GMs have life too.  :-\

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Also, why is support room open if you're afking for over 1 hour at a time?
Never seen a GM being AFK for over 1hr never been afk for an hr by myself either. If i know that something gonna take more time than I thought it will, I simply turn off EPW.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2015, 03:35 pm by Alexypk