Epic Perfect World

Joline vs HardToDie Sin vs Barb ( Worms Marschal )

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Better not u gona lose l m a o    f a g, and where Skazy god? 1v1ing randoms L M A O  F A G
1v1ing randoms for good prize, banned like all other accs  :P

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Look i See Many Op player they push his Name ... And lost vs me all Time than they tell To me lagg bla bla .. 
I agree
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hello, can I sign up for 1v1s with bets too?

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Yw i accept all bet Games but you Guys dont Must ask me Here lel ... Im all Time in Gm Room when anyone accept bet Games vs me  than we call gm and lets go :)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yw i accept all bet Games but you Guys dont Must ask me Here lel ... Im all Time in Gm Room when anyone accept bet Games vs me  than we call gm and lets go :)
Oh okay, I don't must ask you. I are think that too.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
You're about to become very poor if you go through with all this....
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Is ok xD i dont make with Joline bet Games ... Aleypk hate My sin cause i make all Time Bets ... Is ok for me but 40% run when they See My Other sins and they Pathetik With gm xD Other 55% lost vs me 3% Cry cause bet is To much ... And Other 2% have chance To Beat me but when i make 50 ..1vs1 bet Games i lost 1-2 no more and this is when i fight vs sebi fmp or so. .... 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
u didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose u! Blaze iT FeggIt

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
u didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose u! Blaze iT FeggIt
Tell me the Name from your char 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Dude which life xDD this is only Game no more for me xD i dont Need This Idol Name when i kill good or best player i comming in This Game all Talk To me im the best bla bla im the best but when i win vs this persons they ask me to teach them  .... Your Guys are Never lern so or so this is only Game i Play Here in My style xD cause i can and when player or Guilds dont like this or hate me for this when i make videos i Give a fck off them xD

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Dude which life xDD this is only Game no more for me xD i dont Need This Idol Name when i kill good or best player i comming in This Game all Talk To me im the best bla bla im the best but when i win vs this persons they ask me to teach them  .... Your Guys are Never lern so or so this is only Game i Play Here in My style xD cause i can and when player or Guilds dont like this or hate me for this when i make videos i Give a fck off them xD
Skazy, but i'm banned till weekend

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
:normal-2: :normal-9: R.i.p pedja

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yh yh
Areashii here, tell me when you wanna go

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
yh yh
Areashii here, tell me when you wanna go
Dude You cant Beat me ... Lel fufu you tell all player you the best but i See 1 fight and u lose this and Again This Big Ego This God Like Ego 2 min later you tell Again in wc you the best ... I Never understand this ... You Havent real life you Guys Must learn To go Outsider ~ Nerds xD when you lost sebi and i See This in Playoffs, he eat you ez And you Toast sin can only talk i know this cause i kill you Many Times xD
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2015, 08:42 pm by ☆Joline☆

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Ach This Bm ?? xD hmm i think you was in Warning korrekt xD ?? I think we make 1vs1 i must Look in My Galerie To This Video xD
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2015, 08:43 pm by ☆Joline☆