Epic Perfect World

Blue Skies 1v1 gameplay

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2015, 05:37 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

heiro

damn u are ez dude! :)

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Good video boss. :normal-29:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video bro, enjoyed music aswell
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
what the ***en nerd macro mage?
when InTake gets ct buff

Zirkon

Macro mage bruh !
Good video brother + nice music

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
your a fakien homo fokien fegie rofl 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice video and music.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Nice music Kyler, pm me for 1v1, you get easied.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
any more spark or hiero? 
was nice vid tho

Offline 2

• Old Player
what a tryhard mage ROFL

but hey, whatever floats your boat man

or sinks it

• : D
where  2atk mag 11 ring dude?
shit mg, nice video
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline lasnir

• Beginner
nice gameplay kiddo 10/10

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
I know this dude  :police: