Epic Perfect World

Barbarian Skill

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Here to make my legendary appearance.

Barbarian anti-stun is by far one of the WORST anti-stun's in the game. Not only is it ridiculously short, however, it gives nothing in return.

• Archer gets reduced damage, and anti-stun.
  • Assassin gets increased speed, and anti stun.
  • Blademaster gets increased speed, and anti stun.
  • Venomancer has their anti-stun on an increased-speed skill.
  • Seeker gets increased speed, and anti stun, and a 90-second reset so it can be used twice in a row.
  • Even mystic gets increased critical hit rate and increased defense on their anti-stun ability.

Barbarians? They have the worst anti-stun in game, not to mention it's shorter than 1/2 of the other's duration.

The server believes that barbarian's are an overpowered class, yet allows spark wizards with instant-cast, 3.33 base /3.33 GoF sin's that will hiero nearly anything. Since this is a fact, barbarian's will never be balanced, and will never be boosted. This suggestion is null due to a misinformed, judgmental, and bias community that can't see past their own stupidity.

I've come to the conclusion that one of the only solutions for increased anti-stun ability is to use pills for increased speed, as well as anti-stun.

Barbarian's cannot close distances very well, players will argue that because of barb form we're able to close distances fast, this simply is not the case. A simple speed-decrease skill, as well as magic damage will force the barbarian to use Solid Shield and therefore will be going around 1-2m/s (lol). Not to mention that nearly every class above that I listed isn't trying to close distances while shape shifted, it would be a lot easier for a barb to close the distance if we had our stun/knockdown ability in barbarian form.

This is not the case.

In conclusion; use Shadow Binder pills versus classes that you have a hard time chasing down, unless they're a wizard. Then you're fighting a pointless fight.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
? ? ? ?

Dual Fairy dude  :normal-9:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Where is domgrath??
Why did u had to say that...

Barbarian anti-stun is by far one of the WORST anti-stun's in the game. Not only is it ridiculously short, however, it gives nothing in return.

• Seeker gets increased speed, and anti stun, and a 90-second reset so it can be used twice in a row.
  • Even mystic gets increased critical hit rate and increased defense on their anti-stun ability.

Barbarians? They have the worst anti-stun in game, not to mention it's shorter than 1/2 of the other's duration.

The server believes that barbarian's are an overpowered class, yet allows spark wizards with instant-cast, 3.33 base /3.33 GoF sin's that will hiero nearly anything. Since this is a fact, barbarian's will never be balanced, and will never be boosted. This suggestion is null due to a misinformed, judgmental, and bias community that can't see past their own stupidity.

I've come to the conclusion that one of the only solutions for increased anti-stun ability is to use pills for increased speed, as well as anti-stun.

Barbarian's cannot close distances very well, players will argue that because of barb form we're able to close distances fast, this simply is not the case. A simple speed-decrease skill, as well as magic damage will force the barbarian to use Solid Shield and therefore will be going around 1-2m/s (lol). Not to mention that nearly every class above that I listed isn't trying to close distances while shape shifted, it would be a lot easier for a barb to close the distance if we had our stun/knockdown ability in barbarian form.

This is not the case.

In conclusion; use Shadow Binder pills versus classes that you have a hard time chasing down, unless they're a wizard. Then you're fighting a pointless fight.
Okey...

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
another stupid suggestion.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Dual Fairy dude  :normal-9:
I remember a time when people on this server had dual fairy...  :normal-2:
I totally agree with Domgrath.... Barbs are still paper vs magic & aps classes... :)

Offline Almighty

This is not the case.

Hopeless

I totally agree with Domgrath.... Barbs are still paper vs magic & aps classes... :)

Clueless

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

This is not the case.

Well its pretty easy to CC a barb, +1 because friendship.

My damage log collection NEW

infernchidhu

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Hopeful
+2.....

+1      

Hopeless

Clueless

There is no hope. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hopeful
There is no hope.

you should change your title from Warning level to Wanna be level and spike it up to 100%  :P
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Almighty

Hopeful
There is no hope.

Nah, you're just sht