Epic Perfect World

Nationwars

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Yes please!!!!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Thank you sir Agatron :pig-23:

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
+1 to the new map!!
Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So I've been working on a smaller and hopefully more balanced NW map and this is the final result. If you guys like it, we can do this

I like this new map a lot.
Maybe then people will stop being stupid and realize that you don't need to win Nation Wars all because you have Frost Nation above your head.

Also, will there be a change in Supply Token rewards now that the map is smaller?

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
finally ..... :normal-21:
wish less 20 vs 3 :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
So I've been working on a smaller and hopefully more balanced NW map and this is the final result. If you guys like it, we can do this

looks so good. thanks for the hard work, GM_agaga.
will the unused lands be removed or will they just not be accessible?

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
You are assuming everyone is as weak minded are you are, not everyone on the server is willing to forfeit 300 ST because they can't get 600 on frost that day.  It is an event that happens twice a week.  People do stay on losing sides if non of their alts make it to frost or we wouldn't obviously have 100+ Fire nation players too.  Even to that point not everyone does nationwars for ST only, most do it for more or less fair pvp where it isn't 80 players vs 5, its capped at 20 vs 20 or whatever area they may be in.
but when over half the server would rather be frost or not do nw... :'(
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
I'd rather like to try a smaller nw map (as was suggested a few months ago).  :(
yeah 4 territores per nation  :rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?

Its worth a shot :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

That would actually help out a lot

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
The best >Agatio<

:police: :police: :police:

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
i love how this map looks n hopefully it will help some with the balance  issues

kitty stew

Since this thread is more about Aga's picture than the OP..

I'm still pretty sure people will be whoring on Frost, but fewer territories with 1 or 2 people winning a huge handful of them.

There's really no fix for human nature, people want things the easiest. That's why so many people join the most popular guilds, that's why they put out so much effort to join Frost, that's why so many pkers use scripts. Can't make people want a challenge. Someone suggested changing the names, i.e. no more "Frost", as if the same thing wouldn't happen again with new names.

The only changes I'd suggest avoiding the inevitable human nature issue is.. (not even sure any are do-able/Aga cares to put out the effort for it)

- Cap nations at a decent number.. say, 100 each (Aga knows the population so can adjust accordingly)
- Change ST structure so it's based on personal contribution (i.e. personal score) rather than nation giving like 90% of the ST weight
- Increase contribution points cap for battle capped territories (i.e. 20v20, 30v30), decrease contribution points for unpopulated/one-sided battles
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 01:53 pm by kitty stew

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence

Awesome.

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost

Finally...yeah it looks great