Epic Perfect World

Nationwars

Offline Sai

So as everyone on the server is aware, Frost will always win nationwars simply because everyone who doesnt get onto frost gives up and leaves before it even starts because their alt got into Frost, right? Yah I know I'm right.

This is what I am proposing could be done about this.

1. No more parties allowed in nationwars.  What this will do is not allow enormously over geared players to bully all the new or slightly newer players who are just trying to get capes and rings for their mains or alts by having a group of for example pvp guilds like Artifex or Warning from AA'ing and completely destroying a match without competition.  So not allowing squads would actually boost competition because these types of players will finally be pitted against each other as well.

2. This should of been done a long time ago, put a god damn CAP on the amount of players allowed in each nation. This number is an example but if you cap every nation at 140 players max it would force people from only staying in frost because it would not be the usual 180 frost vs the 110 light that we get every single week. Now I'm not a brain surgeon but Jesus wouldn't that be easy

Now everyone who spams frost for alts can post about how this isn't fair for them. Thanks for reading.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Not allowing squads is a good idea?

"Bullying" newer players? How? By hitting them hard`? lol
Not allowing squads would not boost competition in any way, it would rather discourage lower geared players to go at all.

The cap wpuldn't do anything good either.
The people that switch alts till they get frost wouldn't suddenly stay in a other nation cause frost is full, they consider other nations a waste of time, they would simply not do nw instead.

Offline Sai

You are assuming everyone is as weak minded are you are, not everyone on the server is willing to forfeit 300 ST because they can't get 600 on frost that day.  It is an event that happens twice a week.  People do stay on losing sides if non of their alts make it to frost or we wouldn't obviously have 100+ Fire nation players too.  Even to that point not everyone does nationwars for ST only, most do it for more or less fair pvp where it isn't 80 players vs 5, its capped at 20 vs 20 or whatever area they may be in.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Not allowing squads is a bad idea, but adding a cap on how many players are allowed in each nation MIGHT (keyword), put a stop to so many joining and leaving because they didn't get frost. You're right, most don't care as long as they're getting the ST they need to make that ascended robe or ring. Not entirely sure if the GMs can actually fix that or not. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You are assuming everyone is as weak minded are you are, not everyone on the server is willing to forfeit 300 ST because they can't get 600 on frost that day.  It is an event that happens twice a week.  People do stay on losing sides if non of their alts make it to frost or we wouldn't obviously have 100+ Fire nation players too.  Even to that point not everyone does nationwars for ST only, most do it for more or less fair pvp where it isn't 80 players vs 5, its capped at 20 vs 20 or whatever area they may be in.
Yes they (those that go threw the effort of switching alts to get frost - NOT EVERYONE) stay on the loosing side and afk there if they cant get frost. Much help for light and dark, isn't it? Flame always comes in 2. place, which is why some do still consider that worth their time.

Alot of those that don't go for st,  want to have fun and squad up. Js.

I'm not saying things are good the way they are or something, i'm saying your ideas are useless imo. No offense.
Your ideas will not fix the problem - the way some people think.

I don't see a problem in adding the cap, i just don't think it will do much.
Not allowing squads however is a stupid idea.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Better off just getting rid of NW  :rolleyes:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Better off just getting rid of NW  :rolleyes:
^
This. Dont think capping how many people per nation it would even help. It will always be unfair for some people.
Last Edit: Sept 13, 2015, 10:05 pm by Monokuma

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I'd rather like to try a smaller nw map (as was suggested a few months ago).  :(

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
is everyone just gonna cry after every nw about how unbalanced it is? if you don't like it , don't do it, it's that simple. there's a ton of ways for you to make supply tokens that NW isn't even a necessity anymore, more like a boring instance you go and "pk", which happens for the first 30 mins then it's a ghost town
start living with the fact that nw always sucked and was unfair, so if you feel like it's not your thing then stop doing it and stop crying
s i m p l e 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
is everyone just gonna cry after every nw about how unbalanced it is? if you don't like it , don't do it, it's that simple. there's a ton of ways for you to make supply tokens that NW isn't even a necessity anymore, more like a boring instance you go and "pk", which happens for the first 30 mins then it's a ghost town
start living with the fact that nw always sucked and was unfair, so if you feel like it's not your thing then stop doing it and stop crying
s i m p l e
pretty much this.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Pretty much what Kiddo says lol , it depends also if people are free or bored to keep doing it until the end .. anyways , stop making threads about NW Q.Q 

Offline EggHunter

lol frost addicters

Offline C

• ☾⋆
It's not anyones's fault that people get lucky when entering nations and happen to get Frost. I just think it's dumb that people have this mindset that they need to be in Frost nation in order to do decent in NW when that's not even the case.

Like Kiddo said there are plenty of alternative ways to get Supply tokens. BH, Heroic Battle which goes on every 4 hours, Ares, Morai, Endless Chase quest, GM hosted events... I'm probably missing a few but Nation Wars isn't necessary anymore. It's more so something people do out of boredom or to up their KDR.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It's not anyones's fault that people get lucky when entering nations and happen to get Frost. I just think it's dumb that people have this mindset that they need to be in Frost nation in order to do decent in NW when that's not even the case.

Like Kiddo said there are plenty of alternative ways to get Supply tokens. BH, Heroic Battle which goes on every 4 hours, Ares, Morai, Endless Chase quest, GM hosted events... I'm probably missing a few but Nation Wars isn't necessary anymore. It's more so something people do out of boredom or to up their KDR.
Ares doesn't give supply tokens NOOBER.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Ares doesn't give supply tokens NOOBER.
It doesn't? Oh.  :-X