Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday Kyudo-sama!

Offline Selethea

Happy Birthday Kyutie! Have a nice one, okai? ;o (like doing something else than playing Tetris all day, aw. You are still baddie, anyway~)

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOFRUIT

Luv ya bunches kyutie
Hope you have an amaaazing no-lifer Bday on skype playing online games.. <3 We let you win again too, np. "Happy Birthday Nathan!"

Tetris cake cause google and i are bros.

OmegaRa

Congratulations person

Offline unerring

• Characters: Mauritian , unerring , emoken
  • Faction: Tyrants
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOFRUIT

Luv ya bunches kyutie
Hope you have an amaaazing no-lifer Bday on skype playing online games.. <3 We let you win again too, np. "Happy Birthday Nathan!"

Tetris cake cause google and i are bros.

lol this cake :p

Happy birthday Kyudo ..have a nice one :) 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Happy birthday.

Offline Svetocha

• ksiezniczka
Happy birthday no nutella pancakes for you

newlove

Happy birthday ! :) :-[.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Happy birthday again dude, hope you enjoy it :police:

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Happy Birthday, Nathan!!
(I was the first person to wish him a good Birthday, so screw y'all) :D

Offline 𝙆𝙮𝙪𝙙𝙤

• Characters: _Kyudo_
  • Faction: Nostalgia
Actually!!!! Fanchannn, was the first to say happy birthday 3; soooo sorry amyy, you tried buddy <3 you can claim 5th place though. Thank you all for the birthday wishes  :police:

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
 happy birthday bro good vibes :v

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *