Epic Perfect World

dragonchild neckless

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
its like 3 mounts we r waiting for that special neck be farmble and as gms said there is a problem still i wanted ask, when this problem fix? 1-2 mounts? cuz alot of ppl want get that neck sooooooo badly [one of them is me] and sadly we cant. it will be awsome if that problem fix i wish u guys luck.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

McStabby

its like 3 mounts we r waiting for that special neck be farmble and as gms said there is a problem still i wanted ask, when this problem fix? 1-2 mounts? cuz alot of ppl want get that neck sooooooo badly [one of them is me] and sadly we cant. it will be awsome if that problem fix i wish u guys luck.

You can get it, there is an event every week on Tuesday nights (8PM Server Time) called Dragon Temple. As for the new event, Agatio or on of the other GM's can reply about that.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
awww yes forgot 2 tell um that event host all server and only 2 person can get it, NH members go there each week and awww they get they selfs if someone come close they ll kill , so sadly we cant get it thats why agatio said hes puting somethink 2 farmble that neck
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it wasnt 3 months ago was like 1 or so...3 months ago i wasnt even back from my vacation  :-\
and yes its still beeing fixed, we also decided to work on 5 new events as we alrdy stated on a previous update, we started to run some of them and next weekend we will start with the others. all this requires time and effort i hope everyone understands that, but we are still fixing that problem for the new way of farming the dragonchild's necklace. we hope soon its fixed  :-X

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
evil since SOME PPL Rule that cave we r waiting untill now my self waiting like 3 mounts i didnt say when u guys decided if i did my bad srry and awsome :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Have some patience young grasshopper. Besides even if NH wasen't hogging the event, it's still only 1 person per week who would get it.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
i think its 2 person im not sure
well there is alot of persons want that neck and 2 per week is not acceptble and awww un fair
but good thinks is gms think for ppl and try 2 help thats peretty awsome.ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Your correct it is 2 people poe <3

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I was wondering if..well since it may be a while until the rest of us have an opportunity to farm this necklace. if it would be possible to make it so that pk is not allowed in the area where the event happens. I mean that would be a good way to at least let non-nohomo members have a shot at it. Cause this crap where anyone else comes near and they get killed is crap. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that either.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yea, i need the DT neck too as i sold mine recently,

and i can't get it atm, NH been hoggin the thing since it came out.. working together in this pvp event, so crap, just suck's they have such a strong teamwork and helping mindset for their faction mates, we can't do this pvp event on our own, even if we make our own teams...... and i don't want to get in that squad to get the neck, as those members have been doing the event for some time now in order to get the neck just like anyone else, ... , only limited to 2 per week, it sucks..

please make the new event in non pvp area, and EU player timezone friendly. ty.
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2012, 05:02 am by PARANOIA
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Yeehaa

• NoHomo <3
yea, i need the DT neck too as i sold mine recently,

and i can't get it atm, NH been hoggin the thing since it came out.. working together in this pvp event, so crap...... and i don't want to get in that squad, as those members have been doing the event for some time now in order to get the neck, only limited to 2 per week, it sucks..

please make the new event in non pvp area, and EU player timezone friendly. ty.

+1

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Well but we welcome everyone to try the event at least. There has been occations with some factions coming there but NH just cleared the place. I myself don't need it anymore but I am there still every tuesday to help my faction mates so as many as possible could get the neck cause it's awesome. Let's just say that in NoHomo we look each others backs and even the ones already owning the necklase do take the time and come and help on DT event. That's dedication if you ask me.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Well but we welcome everyone to try the event at least. There has been occations with some factions coming there but NH just cleared the place. I myself don't need it anymore but I am there still every tuesday to help my faction mates so as many as possible could get the neck cause it's awesome. Let's just say that in NoHomo we look each others backs and even the ones already owning the necklase do take the time and come and help on DT event. That's dedication if you ask me.

Indeed.  Other factions should take this as an example.  You hate that which is better organized than you.  Join Harshland.  We will.,,,,,,,,,,..well, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Actually no one is correect :P

The DT boss Drop from 0-3 drops a week. And yes it did happen before to only drop 1 or none.

NoHomo been doing it even before the neck was even worth it. I For example got mine way before it was any good :P. Nohomo makes it as a faction Event, it happen as well on other servers. Before most ppl complain have you ever thought DT is a pk instance its made for fight, Why not ppl just start forming squads and actually put up a fight to NH??

But yes Only be able to make 0 to 3 necks a week is way to few for the numbers of players that we have. Aga and the GMs been working on a way to make it farmable. this been haveing some backs due to some sort of bug, but im sure very soon something will come up.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Why not ppl just start forming squads and actually put up a fight to NH??

You want me to go PvP?

I'm not that kind of a girl.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.