Epic Perfect World

custom name on weapons

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Since some ppl reach perfect or near perfect stats there is less reasons to donate
how about we could donate for a custom weapon NAME not stats?
Also how about custom non offensive name donateable title? 

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
Nice idea  :o 
+1
If you not with me then you against me

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
That function was already there years ago but as same as weapon reskin function has been removed due to the fact that server should be updated/patched every couple weeks cuz of them:still i think it may be nice so +1

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
+1, would be even better if we could get weapon reskins again but if not this is good enough I guess.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
+1, would be even better if we could get weapon reskins again but if not this is good enough I guess.
we could get them if aga would make them reskinned + lower their dmg after reskin to the state +0 weapons are atm and then we'd have to 'double  refine them' in order to get the normal dmg or just make them unrefinable whatsoever :D that and the problem with them being used on other classes, can just make them untradeble and not acc stashable, i know this would be a big problem but hey, this would bring them back atleast
but again , alot of work for aga and idk if he can do it alone and such
+1 whatsoever for the OT itself :(
many of us would pay alot for these :police:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
we could get them if aga would make them reskinned + lower their dmg after reskin to the state +0 weapons are atm and then we'd have to 'double  refine them' in order to get the normal dmg or just make them unrefinable whatsoever :D that and the problem with them being used on other classes, can just make them untradeble and not acc stashable, i know this would be a big problem but hey, this would bring them back atleast
but again , alot of work for aga and idk if he can do it alone and such
+1 whatsoever for the OT itself :(
many of us would pay alot for these :police:
i dont wanna disappoint u but all those problems have been fixed already, only thing u can do is account stashing ur r8 reskinned ones.
http://prntscr.com/8d7x2i

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1 or make the reskins available again for people that donated 100 or 200+$ for like 15-20$? would be nice for newer/old players that could not donate in that time have a chance for it now, you will be able to make server 1ms for all + 20 new classes + buy BMW please, and for rank 8 weapons taht could be account stashed just make few reskins available that already have anti account stash on it like r9 and few more and dragon all, if it really needs a patch for that just patch them like u patch guild icons once a month lmao
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2015, 01:24 pm by Maxy/AlIucinatio

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
+1 or make the reskins available again for people that donated 100 or 200+$ for like 15-20$? would be nice for newer/old players that could not donate in that time have a chance for it now
Tryhard 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1 or make the reskins available again for people that donated 100 or 200+$ for like 15-20$? would be nice for newer/old players that could not donate in that time have a chance for it now
+1 please GM 

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
good idea

heiro

+1                   

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1, would be nice