Epic Perfect World

Skins <3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm just wondering, I didn't find another post on this. What if the EPW players submit skin ideas? For anything. Weapons, Armor, mobs, Ect. There's some pretty good artist on this server... And it would make everything more unique instead of copying from something else like the r9 recast or something. Would be interesting contest imo and the finalist pictures can be voted on by the players that want to vote on it. And if you don't vote but complain it's your own problem :< Just curiosity and what popped into my head I'm sure this was thought of already  ???
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if people can actually edit the skins from PW i don't see why not :D
but its very hard u know, to edit those skins :/
we usually use ecatomb for all the skins possible.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Yeah ofc this would probably be only be done by people who are good with coding
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we r enough working on the codes but i at least suck at drawing lmao (ops leaking information)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
we r enough working on the codes but i at least suck at drawing lmao (ops leaking information)

LOLOLOL well I was just saying because drawing is easy for some people, but coding not always is especially if it's a really detailed design I'm sorry all this crap I keep bringing up just means more work and more spam  ??? As you can tell when I start thinking it's not a good thing  >:D
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2012, 12:49 pm by losergoddess

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
don't see why is it a spam bringging up ideas for the server ;)
keep having ideas we will take in consideration every single idea players suggest us, we won't criticise or say no without a reason.

we like that player interact with the server with their ideas and thoughts, theres no problem with that  :-\

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
New skin for claws pliss :<

Tali

if people can actually edit the skins from PW i don't see why not :D
but its very hard u know, to edit those skins :/
we usually use ecatomb for all the skins possible.
Using a third party program a la pwpack (I'm not sure if it's still supported) allows you to extract the files and edit the mipmap...I normally just use it to change the eye textures..but I'm sure even a small recolour would be possible.

EDIT:

Best examples of what I'm talking about. I've already asked a GM if I was allowed to edit the textures, so I don't mind posting this:

bbs.178.com/thread-769292-1-1.html

http://bbs.178.com/thread-2090081-1-1.html
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2012, 03:06 pm by Tali

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
*Casts Revive on the thread* LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine