Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Still easy

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice video boss, good quality game play man. Good track list too. Would like to see any mage from enemy guilds do half of what you do in pk.
Best mages are in Xpendable:police:
Fixed

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Great video Pedro! Still as op as before ! I remember the good old days in arti, I got to admit that sometime I miss it! You guys did a great job again, keep up the good work! Haters gonna hate, people who look for greed will soon realize that they are killing what feeds their ego... Finding excuses on everything hoping to cover up their low self-esteem and insecurity! People are like : do what I say not what I do, hoping to gain respect...sad thing that a server with great potential has been ruined by dummies with ego issues... Anyway great video sir! Like I said keep up the good work and props to you guys for being 1 vs 4, it requires a huge communication and coordonation! However, the only thing I dont get is : are rectify not your allies? *this is something ai heard from someone I know in unknowns*
Ty for your opinion/comment , but no Rectify isn't our alt guild. Most of them are ex Artifex and some are our friends , but in PK all work on they're own.
Ty all for the comments, but lazy to quote all sorry..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Damn nice, PedroSner professional massive player vs player human magician 

newlove

It seems was an easy pk .. As always 0 challenge even tho 4 guilds backstabing so hard... As always enemy get wiped and start to cry with lame excuses..
I'm glad i didn't show up for this pk ..perhaps it would dropped my epw boredom level down more than you imagine.
I hope it was enjoyable pk for my clan and my enemy clan.

I hope my comment will not offend anybody ... Please don't edit or remove it... I swear i am not trying to hurt pixel feelings of anyone I'm just saying the facts why i lost interest in this server.

Good video pedro
Lol bro your an easy  :police: 
OT: nice video and music man 

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice vid Pedro looked like it was fun pk enjoyed the music as well

Astralis

Easy pk boss. Any hate t?

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran