Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Still easy

eternalagony23

Nice video boss, good quality game play man. Good track list too. Would like to see any mage from enemy guilds do half of what you do in pk.
Best mages are in Artifex :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice video boss, good quality game play man. Good track list too. Would like to see any mage from enemy guilds do half of what you do in pk.
Greatest me

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
the pk looked nice , miss this ones aw , nice video Sner best quality , gib laptop  :rolleyes:

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:tiger-10: wtf did i miss this pk?!

nice video boss, music sucks tho :tiger-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Greatest me
u are shame to the ice god team

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
u are shame to the ice god team
:tiger-37: me best, you 2nd

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
:tiger-37: me best, you 2nd
i don't play no more u have to make the ice god famaly be alive and slap the stupid asian of sub 4 me. Because if you don't...(sharkisa going crazy in your phone and you don't want that again.)

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
give enemy mgs 3 healers, they'll do that and more
same old same old, boring video

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
sadly it gets so boring and repetitive with every guild trying to backstab and bigmouth at the end , wouldn't mind an even challenge for a change beside the usual butthurted hate target, but some people are afraid of a challenge I guess
I wasn't in this pk(I think) but I feel like I was because it usually follows the script every time : backstab, get more, lose , cry about numbers , repeat, but I did enjoy seeing good quality gameplay, so rare nowadays damn
nice one boss
Pk china alliance at the chinese tz, you'll know challenge. (too bad you guys don't get numbers in that tz, would be nice pk :\ )
On topic: nice vid, too bad i get 123  :(
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ☿♥AustinGyea♥☿

• ★★★★★★★★
  • Characters: ★サムライ★
  • Faction: ★SkyNet★
Pedro <3 Pro Wizz

rockythequestion

Great video Pedro! Still as op as before ! I remember the good old days in arti, I got to admit that sometime I miss it! You guys did a great job again, keep up the good work! Haters gonna hate, people who look for greed will soon realize that they are killing what feeds their ego... Finding excuses on everything hoping to cover up their low self-esteem and insecurity! People are like : do what I say not what I do, hoping to gain respect...sad thing that a server with great potential has been ruined by dummies with ego issues... Anyway great video sir! Like I said keep up the good work and props to you guys for being 1 vs 4, it requires a huge communication and coordonation! However, the only thing I dont get is : are rectify not your allies? *this is something ai heard from someone I know in unknowns*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Great video Pedro! Still as op as before ! I remember the good old days in arti, I got to admit that sometime I miss it! You guys did a great job again, keep up the good work! Haters gonna hate, people who look for greed will soon realize that they are killing what feeds their ego... Finding excuses on everything hoping to cover up their low self-esteem and insecurity! People are like : do what I say not what I do, hoping to gain respect...sad thing that a server with great potential has been ruined by dummies with ego issues... Anyway great video sir! Like I said keep up the good work and props to you guys for being 1 vs 4, it requires a huge communication and coordonation! However, the only thing I dont get is : are rectify not your allies? *this is something ai heard from someone I know in unknowns*
Nah, we have nothing with Rectify. They are their own guild.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
No matter how many guilds
easy

• : D
OoooooooOooOOooOo
Good video, dude.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video, this pk was really fun, wish we can have it everyday!!!  :tiger-40:
Without them running to safe zone like daylie >.<