Epic Perfect World

Daggers for Sin/shards

Offline Absolver

Been meaning to write this or ask someone but should I put just dex in my dph daggers? I've seen sins with Chan in the def daggers? Is that how they instantly do cursed jail for stun or so on? With gear swapping?

Is gear swapping that useful? I mean I'm using a laptop pad so I'm basically getting use to one set of gear without swapping

So what should I use in dph daggers also? .e.e

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Been meaning to write this or ask someone but should I put just dex in my dph daggers? I've seen sins with Chan in the def daggers? Is that how they instantly do cursed jail for stun or so on? With gear swapping?

Is gear swapping that useful? I mean I'm using a laptop pad so I'm basically getting use to one set of gear without swapping

So what should I use in dph daggers also? .e.e
CT stones in def daggers were used in 1,4 mainly for sin vs sin with the purpose of landing a CC skill on the enemy while tanking him, then every monkey copied it and im sure 80% of them dont even know why they have it on their dags.Once u used to switch on def to eat a couple skills and counterattack but now i see tons of sins turtling and DDing with them;so if u wanna use them tactically go for chan and a faith stone or what u like, if u wanna be def camper tier just put DD stones in em and go afk while apsing with them/using macros. :monkey-36: :monkey-36:

Also for instant cursed or life hunter thats the same for 1,3 WR's cyclone, u need to press ESC(or cancel it as u wish) while the skill is channeling, wont do full damages(or maybe any i didnt check lately) but ull apply the debuff
EDIT:Since this seemed being turnt into a 1,3 WR guide, ill point it out: on WRs u cancel switching weps with a good timing and thats used for adding fire with DBB or crit with GS all of this without using sparks or gaining aps with heel(yes u can ofc cancel skills with ESC but u lose the purpose of chaining ur buffs or to dont waste chi and also it takes some specific CT requirements, but u can do that),but THATS NOT the way u do it on sin.I wish now peasants got fed.
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2015, 05:06 pm by Noobed

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Also for instant cursed or life hunter thats the same for 1,3 WR's cyclone, u need to press ESC while the skill is channeling, wont do full damages(or maybe any i didnt check lately) but ull apply the debuff
LOL! True 1.3er

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
LOL! True 1.3er
u can use what u want to cancel ur skill, but thats the way he asked for sin, since he thought that the CT stone was making the job.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
u can use what u want to cancel ur skill, but thats the way he asked for sin, since he thought that the CT stone was making the job.
You sure you played 1.3 wr? Or wr at all?

Offline Almighty

Also for instant cursed or life hunter thats the same for 1,3 WR's cyclone, u need to press ESC while the skill is channeling, wont do full damages(or maybe any i didnt check lately) but ull apply the debuff
You talk a lot about 1.3 but this post explains you have no idea about 1.3  :normal-43:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You talk a lot about 1.3 but this post explains you have no idea about 1.3  :normal-43:
Nah nah, he played since beta.

BigKappa

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
You talk a lot about 1.3 but this post explains you have no idea about 1.3  :normal-43:
Im not talking about those 99%ct wrs servers.Also this shows me that both u and Areshi dunno how to read, since the "its like wr's cyclone" is referred to the fact that it gives u the buff even if it gets cancelled,not about the specific way used to perform it(and still btw, u can just ESC cancel them and glitch the server-client response as same as it works for aps sins heirobugging,not with a 100% success rate tho).
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2015, 04:34 pm by Noobed

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Im not talking about those 99%ct wrs servers.
You sure this isn't bait?

He's gonna catch more soon.

Offline Almighty

Im not talking about those 99%ct wrs servers.Also this shows me that both u and Areshi dunno how to read, since the "its like wr's cyclone" is referred to the fact that it gives u the buff even if it gets cancelled,not about the specific way used to perform it(and still btw, u can just ESC cancel them and glitch the server-client response as same as it works for aps sins heirobugging,not with a 100% success rate tho).
Clueless and hopeless

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Clueless and hopeless
It's ok, he played since PWCN beta.  :)

Offline Almighty

It's ok, he played since PWCN beta.  :)
Damn, that makes up for his lack of knowledge about the game