MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
why is scripting even legal?  :monkey-9: , it actually is BS
Hard to detect a "scirpt" w/o any shield added on client,it can be done tho i think just hard to code but Fake PW had one of those "shields" i'm not sure if it used to block scripts or just bots and hacks

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Hard to detect a "scirpt" w/o any shield added on client,it can be done tho i think just hard to code but Fake PW had one of those "shields" i'm not sure if it used to block scripts or just bots and hacks
I am pretty sure it was for auto clickers. #postfarm

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Idk what all this hype is over a fkn script, just go out and buy a gaming mouse/keyboard and you'll be able to make a simple macro (which isn't against the rules)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
its not that its about scripts or sht
its about the switch itself which gives some advantage and made the pvp extremely stupid :police:
any1 with 6$ can buy a mouse with side buttons and download x button program and make a macro, not a big deal, its about the concept itself since there's no difference between a macro and a script, other than the fact that script is free ...

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
remove all gears that have def lvl rpdt rmdt from game :police:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Idk what all this hype is over a fkn script, just go out and buy a gaming mouse/keyboard and you'll be able to make a simple macro (which isn't against the rules)
Yeah i agree, do that and you are far from being good (dw just for me i guess). lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Yeah i agree, do that and you are far from being good (dw just for me i guess). lol
So a player is classed as "far from being good" just because they have access to gaming equipment? come on man. 

Zilara

So a player is classed as "far from being good" just because they have access to gaming equipment? come on man.
srs gamer spotted

i made a script guide in forum but gm delete it :(
Check your PMs  :normal-4:
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2015, 03:38 pm by Zilara

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
depends what you consider a gaming equipment tbh, http://prntscr.com/8c6rva guess i'll call it my gaming equipment with all those "mechanical keyboards" running around, why spend certain ammount of money when they're free like this anyway

Offline Nea

• Game Master
definitely not same skill required with a macro ...

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
definitely not same skill required with a macro ...
I feel like I played better/smarter before I used a macro, but that's just me.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Don't you think it gives huge advantage against ppl who don't use it? Sorry but people who use it doesn't belong to my "good players" list, unless i've seen them playing without it.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I feel like I played better/smarter before I used a macro, but that's just me.
playing better yes, with a macro u just got same efficiency with 1 click = ruins gameplay overall..

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Don't you think it gives huge advantage against ppl who don't use it? Sorry but people who use it doesn't belong to my "good players" list, unless i've seen them playing without it.
I suppose it does give a large advantage in a 1v1 playing field, but in mass pk it honestly makes the slightest difference.