Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
I will start andddddd

I used to flush while i'm still peeing
I will start andddddd

...what.

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I will start andddddd

Who didn't race the toilet at some point in their life xD
Going down to look for food, find nothing interesting, then 15 minutes later come back and lower my standards to look for food again. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Pretending to be a female
I don't really know.

Staying up too late but pretending to be asleep so I don't have to reply to people.  :-X
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
irl ones
-eat anything with garlic or spicy condiments then have a big glass of coke and realise my mistake after 2-3 seconds...
-put my phone to charge then forget i put it to charge and i check my pockets like im retarded

in game ones
- tab people ppl at sirry till i find something thats not a barb or wr and since i tab too much i miss target and i have to repeat and i end up using T...
-i have a quest and i have auto path and instead of using teleport stone to go to the town or a nearby area i let my char to fly there while i play on phone...

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
see EA that i tabbed before close to me so i hit tab to target him but it wont cuz i already target him 5sec ago so i spam tab and try to get him instead of just clicking on him

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
see EA that i tabbed before close to me so i hit tab to target him but it wont cuz i already target him 5sec ago so i spam tab and try to get him instead of just clicking on him
this aswell LOOOOOL...

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Sev

• King of Noobs
  • Characters: Sev
  • Faction: Ace
I eat way more than i should then i regret it.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Every morning when i wake up, to goto work, i'm saying "today i will go to sleep mega early, 100% sure", but somehow it never happens and end up going to sleep late.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Every morning when i wake up, to goto work, i'm saying "today i will go to sleep mega early, 100% sure", but somehow it never happens and end up going to sleep late.
LOL I totally say that everytime i come back almost dead from uni bc of lack of sleep...