Epic Perfect World

A Newbie Needs Help

Offline Szekatka

• Beginner
Hi all!

I have some problems.
I downloaded the game via torrent, then I unzipped. I got a folder from which I started the game with the elementclient.exe file.

1. Well, the game started but the resolution of the client is too big for my screen, so i cant see the exit button, for example. How can I change it? How can i start the game with that little window first, where i should click on the Start button?

2. I am unable to connect to server... Is is maintenance?

3. I made two accounts but I can only vote from one, since when i want to vote from the other one, it says i already voted... Isnt it possible to vote from two accounts? (Two accounts is for the dual-log :) )

4. How can I check what the server time is?

Thanks ahead for all help :)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
1. Well, the game started but the resolution of the client is too big for my screen, so i cant see the exit button, for example. How can I change it? How can i start the game with that little window first, where i should click on the Start button?

A) If your Resolution is too big, then run the game from the patcher first, not the client. the patcher is located where ever u installed the game, instead of going Element > elementclient.exe, go to patcher > patcher.exe  , a small window should come up, click on the "Graphics" tab, and select your desired Resolution...  and you will also probably need update the game client, which will be done through the patcher, should start automatically, if it doesn't click on the update tab..

if you're still having trouble witht he resolution, let me know, i'll tell how to change it manually 

2. I am unable to connect to server... Is is maintenance?
A) nope, you probably just need to update your client.

3. I made two accounts but I can only vote from one, since when i want to vote from the other one, it says i already voted... Isnt it possible to vote from two accounts? (Two accounts is for the dual-log :) )
A) not from the same IP, you may only vote once every 6 hours from the same IP, regardless of which account you use.

4. How can I check what the server time is?
A) theres a small frame on the right side of the homepage of EPW website, it has all the server details & time, or you can just go to this link

CLICK ME, NAO !!

Last Edit: Oct 23, 2012, 07:29 am by PARANOIA
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
try to start the game from the Launcher.exe or Patcher.exe

that will fix you problems ;)

about the voting, you are allowed to vote from 1 account only, if you are caught abusing this rule you will suffer the consequences  >:D

Offline Szekatka

• Beginner
Thanks for helping me, I managed to start the game, and set everything :)

Two more question, if you dont mind  ^-^

Why the boutique is empty? :)
Does the server has its own endgame gear?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
u need to patch the game, something went wrong there cuz we have items in Boutique :D
and yes we have Dragon Gear, which is the end game gear.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I don't want to start another thread for my problem since I'm a new player who needs help to. My client version is 39 but I cant find the newer ones they aren't in patches http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=23.0

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't want to start another thread for my problem since I'm a new player who needs help to. My client version is 39 but I cant find the newer ones they aren't in patches http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=23.0
Just start the game from launcher and it should auto-update ;) Alternatively verify the files (patcher option) - it will automatically update the game to the latest version.