Epic Perfect World

(Ignore this) Venting final frustrations about a shit computer

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
This is about the saltiest you will ever see me. I suggest that you ignore this. I just need to vent about this shit laptop that I'm getting rid of in two days, and nothing productive is to be gained by reading any more than this first paragraph.

I hate my laptop. I hate it. And these are a few reasons as to why.

1) It has one single working USB port. Only one. It has been that way for two years and six months of its three year life. Irrelevant to EPW, but it pisses me off
2) I have a single core processor. "Hurrdurr you suck, I floored you without even trying". No, I had 75% HP and used IG, assuming that I would freeze and use it at 5% health when my processor caught up to combat. IG isn't even on CD now. I never used it, just got a "you can't perform that action while dead" message. 
2.1) Just now, I tabbed to the wrong thing, thinking it was a chi post. By the time I could see what I'm doing, I was interrupting a 1v1 and being told to *** off. I tried to apologize BUT
3) My Y, U, H, B. and  N keys don't work. I have to alt+tab away from EPW to type, so that apology came out as "Sorr, I taed wrog. M ad". I then tabbed to type "Sorry, I tabbed wrong, my bad" I tabbed back to be dead, as expected. Now I just look like an ass.
4) A bunch of my hotkeys don't work as well, so I'm limited to four skills being used on my keyboard per hotbar without my mouse that uses my kne dying USB port

How many times have you all seen me walk out of SZ and stand there in the middle of mass PK that I can't see going on due to my render range being minimized so that I don't crash my equally shit graphics card? Yeah, I'm not dumb. I just can't fight back  because I freeze for twenty seconds and the game resumes with me DEAD. I'm SICK of this.

New laptop should be here on the fourth. I'm ready to throw this piece of crap out the window. I can't wait to get something with more than one ***ing core and a decent graphics card so that I can ACTUALLY pk for the first time in my life without graphical and processing lag making me near useless. 

See you all soon. I'm done with EPW until I get my not-shit laptop.

And I really hope you didn't read all of this. It was likely a waste of your time, and I apologize, BUT I warned you. Twice.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
This is about the saltiest you will ever see me. I suggest that you ignore this. I just need to vent about this shit laptop that I'm getting rid of in two days, and nothing productive is to be gained by reading any more than this first paragraph.

I hate my laptop. I hate it. And these are a few reasons as to why.

1) It has one single working USB port. Only one. It has been that way for two years and six months of its three year life. Irrelevant to EPW, but it pisses me off
2) I have a single core processor. "Hurrdurr you suck, I floored you without even trying". No, I had 75% HP and used IG, assuming that I would freeze and use it at 5% health when my processor caught up to combat. IG isn't even on CD now. I never used it, just got a "you can't perform that action while dead" message.
2.1) Just now, I tabbed to the wrong thing, thinking it was a chi post. By the time I could see what I'm doing, I was interrupting a 1v1 and being told to *** off. I tried to apologize BUT
3) My Y, U, H, B. and  N keys don't work. I have to alt+tab away from EPW to type, so that apology came out as "Sorr, I taed wrog. M ad". I then tabbed to type "Sorry, I tabbed wrong, my bad" I tabbed back to be dead, as expected. Now I just look like an ass.
4) A bunch of my hotkeys don't work as well, so I'm limited to four skills being used on my keyboard per hotbar without my mouse that uses my kne dying USB port

How many times have you all seen me walk out of SZ and stand there in the middle of mass PK that I can't see going on due to my render range being minimized so that I don't crash my equally shit graphics card? Yeah, I'm not dumb. I just can't fight back  because I freeze for twenty seconds and the game resumes with me DEAD. I'm SICK of this.

New laptop should be here on the fourth. I'm ready to throw this piece of crap out the window. I can't wait to get something with more than one ***ing core and a decent graphics card so that I can ACTUALLY pk for the first time in my life without graphical and processing lag making me near useless.

See you all soon. I'm done with EPW until I get my not-shit laptop.

And I really hope you didn't read all of this. It was likely a waste of your time, and I apologize, BUT I warned you. Twice.
nothing to do ingame anyway lel

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
:'( Grats on your laptop. I'm still playing on an old ass PC that never goes past 30 FPS. 

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
:'( Grats on your laptop. I'm still playing on an old ass PC that never goes past 30 FPS.
I'm lucky to get 10 on a good day in an abandoned area

I average 5-8

I feel your pain ;~;

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
OMG I did read it Pelnar...and you did warn me...twice :P Good luck on the new comp soon!

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
OMG I did read it Pelnar...and you did warn me...twice :P Good luck on the new comp soon!
Maybe I'll have it set up in time for TW. I hope I do. I haven't been in a decent TW since...

Since Ruth vs either GA or Ruth v Arti. May have been Virus vs Arti. It was forever ago, I forget

Opulence

I know how you feel, my old laptop was crap. I mean the screen was half falling off ... ffs. And I'd have to run around basically blind in mass pk.
But ... epw still runs badly on my new laptop in mass pk situations at least. 
It's the game that really needs to be updated.

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I know how you feel, my old laptop was crap. I mean the screen was half falling off ... ffs. And I'd have to run around basically blind in mass pk.
But ... epw still runs badly on my new laptop in mass pk situations at least.
It's the game that really needs to be updated.
I run Dark Souls at the same framerate and LoL isn't much better for it.
I do agree though.

We've been sitting on 1.18 for almost as long as I've been waiting on this new laptop to ship

Zilara

This was a good read, thanks  :normal-25:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Alright.
Holy shit, someone ACTUALLY listened when I said to ignore this. Thank you, #based Elitism