Epic Perfect World

Unknowns harder than Artifex

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
he drink 2 cups of my pee and got drunk :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
.... no comment :P
.                                                                                                     

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Why is warning so obsessed/angry with Artifex? mention name in random video, is this looser central?

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Why is warning so obsessed/angry with Artifex? mention name in random video, is this looser central?
random videos? watch video 1st be4 posting bullsht
do not speak big little idiot u r still nothing. learn to wr 1st then talk like u have clue

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
random videos? watch video 1st be4 posting bullsht
do not speak big little idiot u r still nothing. learn to wr 1st then talk like u have clue
Dude, I don't even play anymore and you seemed to have gained an awfully unhealthy amount of hate towards Artifex lol. Not even instigating shit but, for real though, why are you so angry at practically every Artifex person you talk to lol...

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Dude, I don't even play anymore and you seemed to have gained an awfully unhealthy amount of hate towards Artifex lol. Not even instigating shit but, for real though, why are you so angry at practically every Artifex person you talk to lol...
cause people like you left, and all they have left now are drama queens or braindead f*cks  :police:
but i don't 'hate' every artifex person tho

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Pedja is just mad because he's a raging alcoholic and he loses to everyone rofl rofl
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Pedja is just mad because he's a raging alcoholic and he loses to everyone rofl rofl
Nuuuu I'll say it's cause of e-dating :3

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
get out