Epic Perfect World

PvP video

Robbert

So I heard people were still mad here and decided to check lol. Too many people talking crap D:

Yes I lost the 1v1 but I see it this way, fighting 100+ defense levels with good physical defense while having just 10 attack levels with a dragon set is kind of pointless. Unlike me bc I don't have r8 on my sin, I've seen r8 sins kill Rance in like 2 mins and after he dies he goes on rage mode from sz lol. But I don't chicken out and specially when some noob like him posts stuff like that lol. Either win or lose i'll 1v1.  And I also see that people here is either stupid or didn't get my point, but i'll go with y'all are stupid lol so i'll explain, what i meant by different servers is epica 1, epica 2, epica 3, do i need to post ss's and high light the names for you? O:

Rosdi, apparently you're even more stupid than what you think I am lol, if you know how to read, you can read the first messages and he's been calling me names before I even talked lol. Not my fault you're stupid and that my jokes are funnier than his. "pro move dude"
 :-\
And Robbert, "1.40 latino slave"? Well first, you don't make sense, second that's actually bannable bc you're being racist. and third it's not my fault you're butt hurt bc you look like an ugly lesbian LOL. I didn't need to think about my answer lol, I just don't go on on stupid things like this trash thread. I just came back bc I was told y'all kept qq'n and calling me names and stuff lol.

and idk what else to add lol. rage hard ugly lesbian and random noob idc. That y'all do just proves i'm right lol
Man I told you to get over that excuse, it was proved already that it isn't viable.  :normal-2:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
So I heard people were still mad here and decided to check lol. Too many people talking crap D:

Yes I lost the 1v1 but I see it this way, fighting 100+ defense levels with good physical defense while having just 10 attack levels with a dragon set is kind of pointless. Unlike me bc I don't have r8 on my sin, I've seen r8 sins kill Rance in like 2 mins and after he dies he goes on rage mode from sz lol. But I don't chicken out and specially when some noob like him posts stuff like that lol. Either win or lose i'll 1v1.  And I also see that people here is either stupid or didn't get my point, but i'll go with y'all are stupid lol so i'll explain, what i meant by different servers is epica 1, epica 2, epica 3, do i need to post ss's and high light the names for you? O:

Rosdi, apparently you're even more stupid than what you think I am lol, if you know how to read, you can read the first messages and he's been calling me names before I even talked lol. Not my fault you're stupid and that my jokes are funnier than his. "pro move dude"
 :-\
And Robbert, "1.40 latino slave"? Well first, you don't make sense, second that's actually bannable bc you're being racist. and third it's not my fault you're butt hurt bc you look like an ugly lesbian LOL. I didn't need to think about my answer lol, I just don't go on on stupid things like this trash thread. I just came back bc I was told y'all kept qq'n and calling me names and stuff lol.

and idk what else to add lol. rage hard ugly lesbian and random noob idc. That y'all do just proves i'm right lol

LOL, that cheered me up. :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

MamaVortex

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!