Epic Perfect World

PvP video

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
i got just one question, how does someone pm you from a diferent server?  :shocked:
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
i got just one question, how does someone pm you from a diferent server?  :shocked:
LOL, NO SHIT. Your best donator is a player from another server...?
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Robbert

We got over that excuse WT, he's taking his time finding a more viable 1.  :normal-2:

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
We got over that excuse WT, he's taking his time finding a more viable 1.  :normal-2:
Huehuehue.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
He was scared of 1v1'n me so he kept pm'n me from a different server LOL. And for nothing bc later we did 1v1. and Robbert you look like an ugly lesbian dude hahahaha I was going to say something but now I feel sorry for you. You have enough on your plate man, look at your face LMAO.

LOL dude, are u really that dumb? insulting others because you fail? pro move dude  :-\

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
LOL dude, are u really that dumb? insulting others because you fail? pro move dude  :-\
Like 99% of the players here do that.

Tali

and Robbert you look like an ugly lesbian dude hahahaha I was going to say something but now I feel sorry for you. You have enough on your plate man, look at your face LMAO.

Lesbians wish they looked half as good as Bobbert.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
Lesbians wish they looked half as good as Tali.
Bet that's what chu meant.

Tali

Bet that's what chu meant.

You're a card.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
You're a Yu-Gi-Oh card.
Duh.

Robbert

Lesbians wish they looked half as good as Bobbert.
Sarcasm spotted, welcome to my black list awawawawaw.

Offline MarkedByNyx

• I kill bitches like you all the time. Get over it
So I heard people were still mad here and decided to check lol. Too many people talking crap D:

Yes I lost the 1v1 but I see it this way, fighting 100+ defense levels with good physical defense while having just 10 attack levels with a dragon set is kind of pointless. Unlike me bc I don't have r8 on my sin, I've seen r8 sins kill Rance in like 2 mins and after he dies he goes on rage mode from sz lol. But I don't chicken out and specially when some noob like him posts stuff like that lol. Either win or lose i'll 1v1.  And I also see that people here is either stupid or didn't get my point, but i'll go with y'all are stupid lol so i'll explain, what i meant by different servers is epica 1, epica 2, epica 3, do i need to post ss's and high light the names for you? O:

Rosdi, apparently you're even more stupid than what you think I am lol, if you know how to read, you can read the first messages and he's been calling me names before I even talked lol. Not my fault you're stupid and that my jokes are funnier than his. "pro move dude"
 :-\
And Robbert, "1.40 latino slave"? Well first, you don't make sense, second that's actually bannable bc you're being racist. and third it's not my fault you're butt hurt bc you look like an ugly lesbian LOL. I didn't need to think about my answer lol, I just don't go on on stupid things like this trash thread. I just came back bc I was told y'all kept qq'n and calling me names and stuff lol.

and idk what else to add lol. rage hard ugly lesbian and random noob idc. That y'all do just proves i'm right lol
MarkedByNyx - 150 Demon Sin (Main)

AssaultSquad - 150 Sage Seeker

HuntedByNyx - 150 Sage Sin

Tali

Sarcasm spotted, welcome to my black list awawawawaw.

How dare you misjudge my compliment!

Fakk bobbert.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
"but i'll go with y'all are stupid lol so i'll explain, what i meant by different servers is epica 1, epica 2, epica 3, do i need to post ss's and high light the names for you? O:"

Sinse you are so much more smart then all the rest of us i will enlight you a litle secret, that aprently only you dint discover yet. epic1, epic2, epic3, are all the same server, just dif gates. Doesnt make any dif what gate he is useing, we all end up in the same place.

:-X
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto