• On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

People don't know how to read  :'(
i just totally ignore on purpose everything related to 1,4+ PVE xD

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i just totally ignore on purpose everything related to 1,4+ PVE xD
So you're claiming to have never PvE'd? Because it's pretty obvious you never played anything before 1.4.4.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
So you're claiming to have never PvE'd? Because it's pretty obvious you never played anything before 1.4.4.
Ive been playing since 1,3 and i stopped PVEing since 1,4.I prefere spending time PvPing than spamming  alts in BHs and Morai just to be one of those 21321839 players with godllike gear and 0 skills.Inb4 people jump up linking my gear, yes i had one of the best if not the best gear on wiz since many years ago(which is one more reason to explain why i dont farm since i dont need EC that badly).

Last Edit: Sept 02, 2015, 10:53 pm by Noobed

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Ive been playing since 1,3 and i stopped PVEing since 1,4.I prefere spending time PvPing than spamming  alts in BHs and Morai just to be one of those 21321839 players with godllike gear and 0 skills.Inb4 people jump up linking my gear, yes i had one of the best if not the best gear on wiz since many years ago.
lol ok

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ive been playing since 1,3 and i stopped PVEing since 1,4.I prefere spending time PvPing than spamming  alts in BHs and Morai just to be one of those 21321839 players with godllike gear and 0 skills.Inb4 people jump up linking my gear, yes i had one of the best if not the best gear on wiz since many years ago.
lolrite i can smell the toilet water from this comment

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
lolrite i can smell the toilet water from this comment
Hi Areshi name fantasy scores and damages now pls. :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Donate damas to me plis

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Replace with like 2 st or 3ec. Sounds legit. xD