Epic Perfect World

Heaven - SB video

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
as if anyone believes a word coming out of your rat mouth, it's hilarious to watch you protect the people you cling onto so desperately to keep your shit faction hanging , keep going it's entertaining
Believe it or not, it's the truth and that is what I believe in. If they get banned for breaking the rules, it's on them. They are better people than you and your oh so great faction ever will be. My faction is not desperate to recruit all kinds of cancers just to to win a pk or event once a week, unlike yours :normal-36:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

If you watch at this time, frost arrow leads to lightning strike w/o cast bar dropping, this is impossible without skillsender

Again with QS + Stun there is no drop
http://prntscr.com/bk22wj

Again with QS - Kiss of the snake
http://prntscr.com/bk246c

And again here:
http://prntscr.com/bk24r1

Not going to watch entire video in slow mo to point it out but yea it's really easy to see use of skill sender

Like i've said many times, china has been using skillsender since day 1, noone gave a sht about it till now
snitch?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Believe it or not, it's the truth and that is what I believe in. If they get banned for breaking the rules, it's on them. They are better people than you and your oh so great faction ever will be. My faction is not desperate to recruit all kinds of cancers just to to win a pk or event once a week, unlike yours :normal-36:
yes , because you "believe in it" makes it the truth or any better, delusional and stupid, only thing they are better is being cancerous :3rs and desperate cucks like yourself, sad thing the ally list isn't bigger or you'd have more :normal-1:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline clirous

• Characters: Clizzle
  • Faction: ★Heaven★
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
what happened with my napoleon video , u guys make me log back my account to see
btw. gonna make a video to teach u guy how i send skill like a skillsender LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hahahahahahaha
btw i will find ur thought that i was using SS as a compliment, LOL im too good , as good as a skillsender player LOL this shet make my day

Offline clirous

btw u guys can watch my uncensored video while waiting for my new video. i used "skillsender" in this video too LOL

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
yes , because you "believe in it" makes it the truth or any better, delusional and stupid
Calm down venomous ghoul, he'll make a video just for you and your friends to see how he's using a "skillsender"

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Calm down venomous ghoul, he'll make a video just for you and your friends to see how he's using a "skillsender"
is this ducks (garbage) level insult? because your faction dies to venemous ghouls? yes funny eheh xD , at this point in time i believe you are more desperate than you are retarded but that's ok, no need any more proofs other than the one where it's obvious as *** ;) (either way i don't care whether he's using it or not , i only find it amusing how the biggest rat  is so desperate to maintain whatever keeps his trash faction head above water keep going )
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:17 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BCool

• Characters: PookieCookie
  • Faction: chinoy

Trời đất ơi, loosers everywhere.

Offline Esctasy

• Erinz was here
  • Characters: Mourel, Alps
  • Faction: Heaven
Busted  ??? ??? ???. Man i cant stop laughing  :'( :'( :'( halp me

Offline clirous

u wannabevnese  :rolleyes:

Offline BCool

• Characters: PookieCookie
  • Faction: chinoy
u wannabevnese  :rolleyes:
dang hoc tieng viet ma :police:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
btw u guys can watch my uncensored video while waiting for my new video. i used "skillsender" in this video too LOL

Stop snithcing on your self - watch skillafter quickshot go off without castbar dropping - only way it can be achieved is skillsending :) 

and this is 1.44 in lmao....

Offline clirous

Stop snithcing on your self - watch skillafter quickshot go off without castbar dropping - only way it can be achieved is skillsending :)

and this is 1.44 in lmao....
gud job my boiz , i released my SS come fast to dơnload it
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=35535.msg523262%23msg523262

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
is this ducks (garbage) level insult? because your faction dies to venemous ghouls? yes funny eheh xD , at this point in time i believe you are more desperate than you are retarded but that's ok, no need any more proofs other than the one where it's obvious as *** ;) (either way i don't care whether he's using it or not , i only find it amusing how the biggest rat  is so desperate to maintain whatever keeps his trash faction head above water keep going )

Offline Ivan

• Ibun

Oh look, little brother is supporting you, you should be proud. Now that I see who he's looking up to it all makes sense