Epic Perfect World

Heaven - SB video

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
ironic how Ivan accuses others after seeing this, almost a year old too meaning his buttbuddies likely been using it for all this time
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:37 pm by Elitism

Offline Esctasy

• Erinz was here
  • Characters: Mourel, Alps
  • Faction: Heaven
ironic how Ivan accuses others after seeing this, almost a year old too meaning his buttbuddies likely been using it for all this time
??? accuses?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
He's not using a skillsender, you moron, he covered only his gear bar. We were both using AHK back then, and I still think that anyone who gets caught using skillsender should be banned,  regardless on whose side they are. 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
He's not using a skillsender, you moron, he covered only his gear bar. We were both using AHK back then, and I still think that anyone who gets caught using skillsender should be banned,  regardless on whose side they are.

If you watch at this time, frost arrow leads to lightning strike w/o cast bar dropping, this is impossible without skillsender

Again with QS + Stun there is no drop
http://prntscr.com/bk22wj

Again with QS - Kiss of the snake
http://prntscr.com/bk246c

And again here:
http://prntscr.com/bk24r1

Not going to watch entire video in slow mo to point it out but yea it's really easy to see use of skill sender 

Like i've said many times, china has been using skillsender since day 1, noone gave a sht about it till now
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:21 pm by ExpIicit

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
lol its not about covering up his skillbars, his casting bar doesnt dissapear after using a skill before the next skill starts up. on ea that only happens when using a skillsender, dont u mention any bullshit about ping now

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
;-;                            

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Cool story bro, if I repeat a lie long enough and others follow me it's the truth amirite. I know for a fact that he wasn't and isn't using it, we didn't even know that skillsenders existed back then, the only thing we had was  AHK which we used for macros, aa and gear swapping.
You are just trying to justify your own actions by putting the blame on others who have nothing to do with it. Some on our side are using hit, I don't approve it and they eventually may or may not be caught, but clizzle is not one of them, which just proves how desperate you are

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
'-------------'

Offline Esctasy

• Erinz was here

If you watch at this time, frost arrow leads to lightning strike w/o cast bar dropping, this is impossible without skillsender

Again with QS + Stun there is no drop
http://prntscr.com/bk22wj

Again with QS - Kiss of the snake
http://prntscr.com/bk246c

And again here:
http://prntscr.com/bk24r1

Not going to watch entire video in slow mo to point it out but yea it's really easy to see use of skill sender

Like i've said many times, china has been using skillsender since day 1, noone gave a sht about it till now
So u agree that some1 in ur fact using skillslender?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Cool story bro, if I repeat a lie long enough and others follow me it's the truth amirite. I know for a fact that he wasn't and isn't using it, we didn't even know that skillsenders existed back then, the only thing we had was  AHK which we used for macros, aa and gear swapping.
You are just trying to justify your own actions by putting the blame on others who have nothing to do with it. Some on our side are using hit, I don't approve it and they eventually may or may not be caught, but clizzle is not one of them, which just proves how desperate you are
as if anyone believes a word coming out of your rat mouth, it's hilarious to watch you protect the people you cling onto so desperately to keep your shit faction hanging , keep going it's entertaining
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Cool story bro, if I repeat a lie long enough and others follow me it's the truth amirite. I know for a fact that he wasn't and isn't using it, we didn't even know that skillsenders existed back then, the only thing we had was  AHK which we used for macros, aa and gear swapping.
Well isn't that admitting that they are using it? But somehow I doubt they will be caught.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
not a story bro, cold hard proof on video

Offline Esctasy

• Erinz was here
They should be caught  :police:. Alright let Agatio check it  :'(, so funny ROFL LOOOOOOOOOOOOL