Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
I would like say +1 cause its hard to obtain good colour, but if all can do it, it will Not make you specific to others. So idk
If you not with me then you against me

Goldengate

-1 Because there are some people who spent a lot of Event Gold on their engraves.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
 :'( :'(aga notiiiiiiiiiiiice us  :'( :'( :'(

• : D
-1 Because there are some people who spent a lot of Event Gold on their engraves.
Yea, ok, whatever you say. Noone gives a *** anyways.
OT: + 1, it's a pain in the ass to get the wished color(s) + spending so many golds..

+1 or atleast fix so it put color that it says
Or this. +1

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2015, 05:36 pm by ♒
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
This would be Awesome.
+1

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yes, please. +1

I'd like white pigments for my gear  :-[

Goldengate

Yes, please. +1

I'd like white pigments for my gear  :-[
White and Black are impossible to get as I'm aware of O.o

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
White and Black are impossible to get as I'm aware of O.o
Not if he makes specific pigments for it. I've been on other servers with white gear signature pigments.  :rolleyes:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
And there's a positive point on this thread... People will stop wasting golds for good looking signatures.

+1

Goldengate

And there's a positive point on this thread... People will stop wasting golds for good looking signatures.

+1
How about the ones who already wasted too much Event Gold to get the colours they wanted? Will they get a refund?  :-[

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
How about the ones who already wasted too much Event Gold to get the colours they wanted? Will they get a refund?  :-[
And what's the point of getting refund(I wasted way too many golds in the past and i dont find it any bad honestly)? Also what is the point of post farming like that? Forums veteran wont make you 'look' any good or better... lol

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[