Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You do understand she did not ask for the losing side to get a reward too, right?
Only for a small reward for both sides for when it ends in a tie after the event lasted for a full hour.
I see why you and Goldenwishes like eachother though.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Once I add a better team balance method,  I could slightly decrease required time to dig or increase the wait time after death, so the 1 hour battles shouldn't happen.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Once I add a better team balance method,  I could slightly decrease required time to dig or increase the wait time after death, so the 1 hour battles shouldn't happen.
Great!Ty :)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
increase the time for respawn after death is the most applicable and best choice. 

the tiny reward you talkin about would encourage some people to use alts. not specific they would win.. just like Nw, people logs alts. and the nation with most alts lose.. so if a team lets say is 50, 30 of em is real people and 20 is afk alts. this team automatically lost. which is bs, and wast of time..
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Goldengate

increase the time for respawn after death is the most applicable and best choice.

the tiny reward you talkin about would encourage some people to use alts. not specific they would win.. just like Nw, people logs alts. and the nation with most alts lose.. so if a team lets say is 50, 30 of em is real people and 20 is afk alts. this team automatically lost. which is bs, and wast of time..
So we shouldn't do NW at all? :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
No, this was intended as a pure pk area, giving both side rewards would just make the other people don't do shit and put in as many as possible alts
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
So we shouldn't do NW at all? :-X
ill try to respect your opinion without insulting you tho you just exterminated half of my brain cells. you assumed that we shouldn't do NW, while i haven't say that. i am not gonna re explain. you should go reread my comment. or check his ... 
No, this was intended as a pure pk area, giving both side rewards would just make the other people don't do shit and put in as many as possible alts

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Imagine people using 30 - 50 clients for 10 ST rewards...
People already do that for other events...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 on the basis that this may actually happen and it sucks wasting time.

-1 on the basis that people will be totally ok with just camping out the timer like idiots.

Completely neutral. 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
There a way for aga to put a nation over our heads? like frost/flame or something basically blue/red in a sense to prevent people hitting you or something?

Goldengate

There a way for aga to put a nation over our heads? like frost/flame or something basically blue/red in a sense to prevent people hitting you or something?
Agatio doesn't have the source and the game is hardcoded...
Last Edit: Sept 01, 2015, 05:37 am by Goldenwishes™

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
+1 bc you know why :normal-4:   :police: :police:

and ye. 1 hour is a lot of time '-' if it'll just be a waste
Last Edit: Sept 01, 2015, 05:04 am by MochaLoca

crazy how Savagery shit on you