Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
This may have been suggested before, idk
But what about if the heroic battle's timer runs out(like last night)both sides get a reward but not the 1 ET,30 st,50 ec
but something more reduced?
It was kinda a waste after an hour of dying and being AA'd on because I was the only ep there just to get nothing because the timer ran out LOL
It's just a little idea of mine
Share what you guys think ^^.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline soyi

• suck
nah useless
Would you like to give an explanation as to why it's useless?
Or saying it to be different?
I'm not saying it's always going to happen, but in the rare cases that do happen then we can at least get a "You Tried" reward of like maybe 15 ST or something.

eternalagony23

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Would you like to give an explanation as to why it's useless?
Or saying it to be different?
I'm not saying it's always going to happen, but in the rare cases that do happen then we can at least get a "You Tried" reward of like maybe 15 ST or something.
'Cause it rarely happens so its kinda pointless to even bother with it and in my opinion not everything needs to have a reward like some shitty kindergarten.. 

Offline soyi

• suck
'Cause it rarely happens so its kinda pointless to even bother with it and in my opinion not everything needs to have a reward like some shitty kindergarten..
I understand where you're coming from
But if you're gonna be in a heroic battle for an hour,you might as well get some type of reward for staying there and dying for something instead of dying for nothing.
Besides, I'd like to know if it's even possible to do this.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
im best digger i always win but oky cuz u asked
+1

eternalagony23

-1 world ruin the whole idea of joining the event. All day farmers would use their alts to do heroic battle every 3 hours...
nice profile pic  

Offline soyi

• suck
-1 world ruin the whole idea of joining the event. All day farmers would use their alts to do heroic battle every 3 hours...
4 hours*
Also, how would it ruin it?It's a rare case of it being a tie and at least we get a small reward for it.
People use their alts anyway to join the event anyway.

Offline soyi

• suck
Imagine people using 30 - 50 clients for 10 ST rewards...
Thank you for your kind compliment  :-*
You must be Goldenwishes
People already use alts to get the FULL reward
It wouldn't change a bit if you stand around for an hour with 30-50 alts just to get 10 st LOL
Most of the cases one of the teams will win
But in last night's situation, no one won.

Offline soyi

• suck
I'm Sugar_Daddy, I'm married to Goldenwishes.
That's right but what would happen if everyone agreed upon on ending the event with a tie? Everyone then would get a reward...  ???
But if one team wins, they get higher rewards than a tie

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
If the other team loses they won't get any reward at all. 500 ST is a good reward for 50 alts...
hardly some1 can log 50 accs in epw .. + its 10 st per char that aint usefull ..  + doubt any will wait that much time
u are just basic dumbness

Offline soyi

• suck
If the other team loses they won't get any reward at all. 500 ST is a good reward for 50 alts...
Yes,if the other team loses than no reward.
But I don't think anyone is going to agree on a tie since it gives them less rewards, regardless of how many alts are online.