Epic Perfect World

ok

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :normal-6: ok ppl Watch outon married toon,
the spouse scammer is on hes tour again, make sure u ss it and report to gm. >:(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Just in case anyone doesn't know this type of scam yet: (new ppl join now and then, don`t hate)

The person will make a toon with a name somewhat related to your spouses toons name.
For example; Your spouse is named KingMighty, the scammer will make a toon named KingMlghty or KingMightyEP,
From that toon he will pm you and start chatting with you:
"Hi honey, look i made a new toon. How are you blabla blubb, hey could you pass some ec to lvl this toon and get some gears pls?"
Or they claim they forgot your acc info and ask you for that.

So yeah.. doublecheck the name, skype your hubby / wife if you are unsure and if in doubt, just ignore.
Remember to take a ss and post on helpdesk, like wenan10 said, if this happens to you and whatever you do don`t give away anything unless you are 100% sure it IS your spouse.
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2015, 12:51 am by Neve

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just in case anyone doesn't know this type of scam yet: (new ppl join now and then, don`t hate)

The person will make a toon with a name somewhat related to your spouses toons name.
For example; Your spouse is named KingMighty, the scammer will make a toon named KingMlghty or KingMightyEP,
From that toon he will pm you and start chatting with you:
"Hi honey, look i made a new toon. How are you blabla blubb, hey could you pass some ec to lvl this toon and get some gears pls?"

So yeah.. doublecheck the name, skype your hubby / wife if you are unsure and if in doubt, just ignore.
Remember to take a ss and post on helpdesk, like wenan10 said, if this happens to you and whatever you do don`t give away anything unless you are 100% sure it IS your spouse.
This. 
If you have ANY doubts, DO NOT give them your info/any items, etc. Screen shot the convo and post on Helpdesk or PM an online GM to take care of it.  Sad people are sad.  >:( :rolleyes:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.