Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well..the majority of the server likes to be on the top I guess  :police:
uhm....

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
I'm still waiting to try the smaller NW map. Due to lack of people half the time Nations other than Frost don't even defend.  :-\

Offline Zapherian

Because we also know that not everyone will play along.

A big part of the people going to NW won't be reading this, not everyone uses the forum regulary.
Some of those people that do read this stayed in dark / light before too. No differece made.
Some might be willing to stay in light/ dark but not to leave frost, leaving frost is like saying nah ty to 200-300+ st the way things are atm.
Some might give it a shot but get frustrated halfway threw, going afk or leaving.
Allover chances are if you stay in light tonight instead of not doing nw or playing an alt things will turn out just the way they do every other nw.

Thing is alot of people do nw for farming purposes not for fun and do care about the st. Therefore won't wanna take the risk.
And nothing will ever change even though they know it's not the games fault.
I never leave. Its fun not frustrating at all. I admit its sad you get low ST at the end though. But its ok, i think i will be joining frost from now on,

It seems its going to be another pointless Nation War thread.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
give 10% dmg and def increase buff to Light members so they stay there

Offline Zapherian

You can`t be this naive.
For your information, agatio once mentioned that 2 full pt is enought to make the difference in nw. So i believe we can have at least 20 ppl from forum

KittYRagE

i stopped to go to NW long time ago cus it is waste of time,if u dont get frost u lose and thats it...it is gameover lol

i suggest to just stop going to this event if u not get frost XD

Opulence

Well..the majority of the server likes to be on the top I guess  :police:
I think being on bottom might be a growing trend tho
;)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
i stopped to go to NW long time ago cus it is waste of time,if u dont get frost u lose and thats it...it is gameover lol

i suggest to just stop going to this event if u not get frost XD
And that's why frost always has more people. Frost isn't lucky or anything, just more people because the others believe they'll lose if they aren't in frost. Even though Aga took the time to take out the secondary pass for nw, it almost had no effect because people still leave. They can't get back in on the same character, but the other nations normally still have less.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
removing the 2nd pass was a sad idea tbh
people that happen to get that glitch  where they dc and cant get back into nw and it literally kills the fun when u wanna go on 1 class and u have to log something else or the other culti alt to do it..not same thing :(

KittYRagE

no matter what u will do it will change nothing...frost will win all the time cus ppl believe so.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
give 10% dmg and def increase buff to Light members so they stay there
this is how retarded as it may sounds the best idea I've heard
i mean just give light 15% more att and dark 10% more.
do this for 2 months and then switch it back
Lol i fak you

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Is there a way for Aga to make it so that you cant leave a nation? remove the option to teleport out or something?

Offline Soulz

this is how retarded as it may sounds the best idea I've heard
i mean just give light 15% more att and dark 10% more.
do this for 2 months and then switch it back
You must be joking right? Why on earth would 2 nations deserve a boost since the nations are fine?