Epic Perfect World

Private PK instance in guild base, is it possible?

Offline Zapherian

It would be nice if we had a npc inside base who can teleport us to pk enabled instance. Only guild member will be able to enter. We can practise guild pk or play normal pk without worrying abt random player killers that epw has a lot.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Meh i don't know , then we wouldn't see pk around in other pk areas , but it would be nice to have something like that in boring times tbh 

Offline Soulz

Don`t we have the arena and the whole pw map for that? 

Offline Zapherian

It really sucks when me and my friends finally get together on weakend. We finally deside to play some friendly pk. Then one rpker comes and contineously kills one of us and run to safe zone until we decide to move on to another place. and guildies can also practise mass pk there

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
Don`t we have the arena and the whole pw map for that?

Well yeah but when you are in 1v1 with one of your guildmate and few sec after a fac sig just to kill 2 ppls .... how to say ... its pretty annoying you know. And its maybe the same thing for stealth sin that try to kill you in the back while you are in 1v1.

Its probably a good idea now lets see if its possible..  :police: :police:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-1 The pk and even rpk is pretty dead lately, no need to kill it more  :normal-20:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
-1 The pk and even rpk is pretty dead lately, no need to kill it more  :normal-20:
this^
and u can sig somewhere for that ...
dont need make such things

Goldengate

+1 if possible
-1 if not possible

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not really possible to make entirely private instance for faction, like guild bases. But there many open, rarely visited areas that can suit well for guild pvp events, like Etherblade Outskirts, Courage Path, Vibrant Cliffs and many more.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Just go to places on the map that people never expect pvp to happen :-\ primal world is a good place

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
We sometimes used the arena for guild pk events and never got botherd. Try that. Or origination map,

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
We sometimes used the arena for guild pk events and never got botherd. Try that. Or origination map,
now we know we can get some kills in arena
hehe

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Thank you ^-^ Incoming arena zerg now

Offline Zapherian

Not really possible to make entirely private instance for faction, like guild bases. But there many open, rarely visited areas that can suit well for guild pvp events, like Etherblade Outskirts, Courage Path, Vibrant Cliffs and many more.
i see, i will try those places. i know, there are lot of places ppl rarely visit but the problem is they are far from cities. when we play friendly pk we gave to Back to city after dead and we will have to fly for a minute to reach their.

Since its not possible. i want to ask for some more pk area where we can back to city nearby and get chi npc too.
i can understand epw have given us a lot pk places But i havent been able to find quiete place.